Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

================================================================
First. Always nice to listen to a woman who is enjoying good sex .
Second. Always nice to watch a lean, young,athletic, muscular black stud giving a woman what shes wants most.
Third. Aways nice to see BBC all inside and pumping her full of semen
Fouth. Always good to see the husband showing his approval and encouragement by cleaning her up willingly .
Fifth. Onto the next adventure . Smile

how many women have clits in their throat I have not had a woman cum from sucking my cock yet and as much as I enjoy it I want to please her more
==========================
mind over matter ....... she is already on the edge of cumming ( mentally ) .... just needs the "touch" of BBC ......Smile

maybe this is more like awe tinged with pleasure. love everything -- her reaction, her faces, what she says, her sounds -- starting at the 9:20 mark and after for most of a minute as he takes her through a wave of climaxes

Every woman deserves to experience this kind of thing and I don't mean 2 BBCs at the same time, or necessarily even 1 BBC (gasp!!!)......but I DO mean sex with a talented lover who has 1) the equipment 2) the skill and capacity and 3) the confidence to absolutely own her sexually.

AND many, many husbands should probably see it happen. Whether they'd enjoy it or not, they would learn something. It might or might not be anything they themselves can use to please their wives in bed, but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize; at least in that moment or series of moments.....someone he really doesn't know at all.

Many men simply have no idea what sort of sexual creature their wives are, their potential, how incredibly sexual they could be.
Even more sadly, many wives themselves have no idea either. Enlightenment is a good thing. A very healthy thing.
maybe this is more like awe tinged with pleasure. love everything -- her reaction, her faces, what she says, her sounds -- starting at the 9:20 mark and after for most of a minute as he takes her through a wave of climaxes

Every woman deserves to experience this kind of thing and I don't mean 2 BBCs at the same time, or necessarily even 1 BBC (gasp!!!)......but I DO mean sex with a talented lover who has 1) the equipment 2) the skill and capacity and 3) the confidence to absolutely own her sexually.

AND many, many husbands should probably see it happen. Whether they'd enjoy it or not, they would learn something. It might or might not be anything they themselves can use to please their wives in bed, but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize; at least in that moment or series of moments.....someone he really doesn't know at all.

Many men simply have no idea what sort of sexual creature their wives are, their potential, how incredibly sexual they could be.
Even more sadly, many wives themselves have no idea either. Enlightenment is a good thing. A very healthy thing.
You are so right wen you write " but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize;" I have never see really my darling wife making love with her black lover. But when they make love at home , she allows me to stay silently in the room next to them. So I can hear her screamming her pleasure and her lover telling her dirty words. . I could not imagine my wife so naughty, so that I discovered her hidden face. And conversely. Because after her lover has left home, we are used to discuss of our feelings and sensations.

Back