Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

I call that short-circulating. When I get these aftershock rollings and quivers shivers and shakes like an aftershock when the stallion pulls out , after I have had intense full body orgasms, like my spinal chord is short circuiting. You boys may not relate, but I know some of you ladies know what I mean.
Happens with Susan and her lovers . Stud has to back off when she starts this and just watch . If he puts his cock back inside her , sometimes she just passes out or she starts really bouncing up and down on the bed trying to shake him off .

Sometimes husband can't avoid love and nature taking their course. When that special thing happens between a wife and her lover it's difficult to keep control. If asked in the middle of an orgasm about having his seed inside you it's just too hard to say no, because in that moment you really want it to happen.
Its these special things that really add the spice for Susan. Its why she prefers some lovers over others .

love this one. And don't be fooled by the title. This is not sport-fucking or usage of her as some sex toy. you can tell these two (and hubby) are familiar and comfortable with each other, probably have an ongoing arrangement. hubby evens remarks at the end "You have all weekend." this is super erotic, chemistry-laden lovemaking, no holes barred.

if this is modern marriage, and legitimately representative of the hotwife thing and what it can be, well.... ummmmm, PLEASE -- where do we sign up??!!! you can certainly see why it's on the rise. it's beautiful and natural and there's obviously something for everyone involved.

http://www.**SPAM DOMAIN***/videos/86049/milf-takes-a-huge-bbc-in-her-ass.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very hot , passionate video . Lots of submission , surrender, and if she isn't already converted to BBC , she's going there .
Almost would be better if it were not her hubby taking the video and he sees it later to see her submission to this black stud

how many women have clits in their throat I have not had a woman cum from sucking my cock yet and as much as I enjoy it I want to please her more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very hot , passionate video . Lots of submission , surrender, and if she isn't already converted to BBC , she's going there .
Almost would be better if it were not her hubby taking the video and he sees it later to see her submission to this black stud
I understand she's a pro on some level, something I didnt know when I first saw this. But the impulse that motivates any couple to this is there. And the sexy energy that comes from it is palpable too. Her pleasure is so genuine and obvious. NOT put-on.If I'm her husband there's no way I'd want to miss this

I understand she's a pro on some level, something I didnt know when I first saw this. But the impulse that motivates any couple to this is there. And the sexy energy that comes from it is palpable too. Her pleasure is so genuine and obvious. NOT put-on.If I'm her husband there's no way I'd want to miss this
-------------------------------------
Always a pleasure to see couples enjoying themselves by exploring with BBC

-------------------------------------------------------------
such a turn on . She looks so much like one of Susan's friends... but that's not the husband ... too bad ...smile

Back