Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

Th
maybe this is more like awe tinged with pleasure. love everything -- her reaction, her faces, what she says, her sounds -- starting at the 9:20 mark and after for most of a minute as he takes her through a wave of climaxes

Every woman deserves to experience this kind of thing and I don't mean 2 BBCs at the same time, or necessarily even 1 BBC (gasp!!!)......but I DO mean sex with a talented lover who has 1) the equipment 2) the skill and capacity and 3) the confidence to absolutely own her sexually.

AND many, many husbands should probably see it happen. Whether they'd enjoy it or not, they would learn something. It might or might not be anything they themselves can use to please their wives in bed, but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize; at least in that moment or series of moments.....someone he really doesn't know at all.

Many men simply have no idea what sort of sexual creature their wives are, their potential, how incredibly sexual they could be.
Even more sadly, many wives themselves have no idea either. Enlightenment is a good thing. A very healthy thing.
This one is beautiful... shes naturally gorgeous and the bbcs are nice and dark
maybe this is more like awe tinged with pleasure. love everything -- her reaction, her faces, what she says, her sounds -- starting at the 9:20 mark and after for most of a minute as he takes her through a wave of climaxes

Every woman deserves to experience this kind of thing and I don't mean 2 BBCs at the same time, or necessarily even 1 BBC (gasp!!!)......but I DO mean sex with a talented lover who has 1) the equipment 2) the skill and capacity and 3) the confidence to absolutely own her sexually.

AND many, many husbands should probably see it happen. Whether they'd enjoy it or not, they would learn something. It might or might not be anything they themselves can use to please their wives in bed, but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize; at least in that moment or series of moments.....someone he really doesn't know at all.

Many men simply have no idea what sort of sexual creature their wives are, their potential, how incredibly sexual they could be.
Even more sadly, many wives themselves have no idea either. Enlightenment is a good thing. A very healthy thing.

Soo good ohh my...

I agree entirely. Black cock is just better in every way for sex. It's size can touch zone that we pathetic white fagbois can't. They can fuck forever and recover in minutes to go again. White husbands should set aside their ego and pride and think of their wives satisfaction first or risk loosing her later, evidenced by the skyrocking divorce rate in white couples and growth in cuckolding nationwide. It's an intellectual fetish because it just makes sense!

Back