Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

We've seen this video before and it is hot! The idea of a woman being so impassioned while being screwed that she passes out is incredible. It's also kind of funny that her husband tells her black lover to keep giving it to her as she lays there there out cold.

We've never admitted this before because we thought that it would or could never be believed! The truth is however that my wife (Pam) totally ******* the first time Edwin stuck his massive big black cock to her! It went like this!

Pam started to have an orgasm as Edwin got into her for the first time and was into her for a few seconds maybe when she *******! Truthfully, initially it scared the hell out of me but Edwin kept pounding her! I later realized it was because he was in the process of unloading his first load of hot cum into her love nest and couldn't stop even if he had wanted to! I was, at this point anyway, too mesmerized by the sight in front of me that I froze and was unable to react even had I wanted to. I have no idea how much time expired before Pam regained consciousness but I clearly recall her saying, "Oh! My God! He's in me! He's in meee! Oh! God! He's cum in me! He's cum in me! Oh! God! It feels so hot! It's so hot! It's so hooooottttt! Edwin didn't miss a stoke and kept pounding and pounding her! Pam had numerous orgasms and I think that Edwin cum at least five or six times before he slowed down and took a ten minute break! I think that it scared me so much that I'm not much interested in seeing her pass out like that again!

Back