Best cuck videos posted on this site

fazza1974

Male
From
UK
Like I'm sure everyone else, I (and often my wife) love watching videos posted on the site.

But what are your favourite video posts of all time on here?

One stipulation: they must be at least 3 mins long (we get frustrated by videos that are so shirt, they're done before we can properly begin to enjoy them).

Like I'm sure everyone else, I (and often my wife) love watching videos posted on the site.

But what are your favourite video posts of all time on here?

One stipulation: they must be at least 3 mins long (we get frustrated by videos that are so shirt, they're done before we can properly begin to enjoy them).
You're asking for a lot there. I'd like to see vids around that time mark too, but you've probably already noticed that:
  1. Most of the videos here do not belong to the people who post them. They're other people's material reposted here, illicitly.
  2. When someone real does post video it's often way shorter than 3 mins. Try like just a few seconds. I know, why bother even posting that, right? Once I see a vid is very short, I don't bother watching it.
That said, I'll tell you some of my favorites in a follow up reply.

Last edited:
You're asking for a lot there. I'd like to see vids around that time mark too, but you've probably already noticed that:
  1. Most of the videos here do not belong to the people who post them. They're other people's material reposted here, illicitly.
  2. When someone real does post video it's often way shorter than 3 mins. Try like just a few seconds. I know, why bother even posting that, right? Once I see a vid is very short, I don't bother watching it.
That said, I'll tell you some of my favorites in a follow up reply.
I want to add another comment. Then , those same people create an Onlyfans page, want all of us to pay between 9 to 15 bucks a month, and the movies they post have scrambled faces and last 2.5 mins. Such a bargain.

Back