Best Cage

I am a strong believer in chastity for the cuckold. I currently wear a chastity cage nearly 24/7 in preparation for the day when I meet my future partner.

It takes a while for your body to adjust to one if you wear one for more than a few hours. I wouldn't call that painful, but more discomfort, like bad fitting underwear. Your body eventually adjusts to the shape.

You most likely will feel pain if you get a full erection as it's constrictive. This is typically a sought-after side effect since one who is chaste should not be getting erections in the first place. The only time it's a big problem is with nocturnal erections. My body has adjusted to those also, though others have different results.

That's kind of a wives tale. It's true that if you restrict erections for a long period of time (months) the penis will shrink temporarily. But if you go back to using your penis, it will come back to original size. While not exactly the same, it's been likened to a muscle.

That's kind of a wives tale. It's true that if you restrict erections for a long period of time (months) the penis will shrink temporarily. But if you go back to using your penis, it will come back to original size. While not exactly the same, it's been likened to a muscle.
i just like shaving my peep and wearing one. Looks tiny and useless on my 6'4" frame.

Amazing thread ....I have turned every woman I have gone with or married onto BBC but I have yet to fulfill this part of my commitment to BBC as a cuck....next

the white man's beginning to married life doing his duty to his wife his marriage and BBC....I seek a woman and marriage such as this ...going to work and providing for my wife while she stays at home and does her duty to BBC in our house and our bed till she finds her true Master who will move in and train us both and control all we do... any ladies care to join me?

Back