Best Cage

So presure makes you feel uncomfortable so much that it is stronger than your excitement

than erection stops and cause of that you cant get excited more

or what you feel when you start to get excited and start to get erection?

I haven't used a cage before (but will be getting one soon I think. I am pretty sure that the excitement would in actually build and be even greater. Being denied permission to jerk off and cum is a big part of being a cuckold and extremely exciting.

089.JPG My wife puts me in one when she is with a bull or when she is on a date. Both the confinement and the control of not being able to touch your self while she is being pleasured is a major part of the torment. While she is gone on a date, your mind imagines what is taking place and your body responds with an erection it can't fully achieve. By the time she returns, your cock and balls are ready to explode.

There is no space for the erection to grow. There is the pressure of the cage which makes you feel like you are going to burst . Then it causes the erection to fail. The next thought that try's to cause an erection only increases the pressure making your balls really ache.

Interesting topic and comments. I am blessed with having a husband that, while under endowed, is a kind, loving man that is supportive of, and encourages, my desire for Black men. I think one of these cages might be fun for him to wear for short periods, maybe one evening, that is small enough to keep him from getting hard, and when he does start to get hard, causes pain or discomfort. He gets his best erections when he watches Black men use me, and I think it would probably cause the same discomfort if a Black man was using him. I don't know if a Black man would get turned on by me caging my hub or not. It might also be fun to have him wear one if we were meeting other couples that are into IR, cucked hubs, and Black men. That would probably be a fun girlfriend for me to have!

Back