Best Cage

It's time to get hubby a cage! What's the best cock cage to buy? Suggestions please pics will help and places to buy?

Figure out his size and how long you plan to keep him in it (hours, days, weeks, etc). That will help determine which is best. Amazon has a good selection of cheap cages for when you want to dip your toe in the water. Go with something cheap first, then go for the more expensive ones once you determine what works best for you.

Figure out his size and how long you plan to keep him in it (hours, days, weeks, etc). That will help determine which is best. Amazon has a good selection of cheap cages for when you want to dip your toe in the water. Go with something cheap first, then go for the more expensive ones once you determine what works best for you.
Thanks sweetie

View attachment 1551652 I bought hubby one, they’re harder to choose the right one than people think, then hard to fit, especially if hubby gets a bit of an erection while trying it on!
How about having a bowl of ice water at hand and whenever he starts to pop a chubby, you just ice him down to keep him down! Could be a rather erotic form of *******, as well as helping you get the cage on. Maybe put the cage in the fridge, too.

I did a lot of trial and error with cheap cages. You can also buy a sampler of different sizes of rings because that is the hardest part to get right. The ring around the base should allow two fingers in with some difficulty but not cut off circulation. The width has to be a little bit larger than the flaccid penis because you do not want to struggle to squeeze it in there. The length should be no more than 1/4 inch longer than the flaccid penis. He will tug the ring as he grows. Also, if he is going to be in it more than several hours, I like the ones with a wider opening at the tip to allow peeing without making a mess. The first one below is awesome because the penis is completely free but as soon as you start to get an erection it hurts. It hurts too much to masturbate unless you are really horny and desperate. Also notice the different locks. The first has a padlock while the other are built into the design, so not as much clanking around.

p.jpg q.jpg r.jpg

Back