Best Cage

WOW, those are a lot of questions!

He was mostly healed (pain free, anyway) after about a week...then, since the intention of the piercing all along was to install a PA5000 device, the next phase was stretching the P/A out...it took about a month to get up to 6 gauge...as far as urination goes, as long as his ring or bar was in, he had no difficulty using a urinal, but with the device, it works best for him if he sits, which is fine with me, as I know he is reminded that I own his penis everytime that he has to...

Yes, I have allowed him to enter me several times, and even orgasm once, since his piercing....no pain or discomfort at all...he removed his ring, but when he had his bar in, he left it on...I enjoyed the extra sensation.

Anyway, he has been locked now for several weeks and we are both very happy with the look, the comfort, and the security of the device...
Wow thank you so much for your response.
The only thing that stops me from the pa is every time I go to a bar or footy I am so grossed out, I don't ever want to drop trou men are animals and there is always piss everywhere

Wow if bull brings cage and says that's what you wear and wife says do what your told
I have been in chastity twice by two different women. Controlling one's ability to ejaculate makes the man or submissive and we'll basically do almost anything she wants from him on the chance that the sun may be able to come. it is complete control and should be on all cuckolds.

I've heard many times that the bull requires a submissive husband or cuckold to wear one. I would imagine the financial responsibility of paying for it would end up being on the cuckold

I recently saw a cuck wearing this device at a Swap Meat I arranged for several women who I service-fuck, who wanted to give their cucks a night out. I'm not sure how the woman who won this prize worked with it, or maybe got it into her pussy. I would have liked to have seen that, but it wasn't part of the show. The cuck aroused a lot of interest among the females, and the males too. I'm pretty sure that the woman who offered this cuck at the Swap Meat lost a cuck and created a boy-toy. He's something that the women seemed to enjoy playing with.

View attachment 979051 . View attachment 979052
Is this a new gym exercise, lifting weights?

2016-09-12_08.14.39.jpg 39 days of lock up. Out to clean cage but watched from lock off to locked. Ordered a metal chastity cage might be locked for awhile.

My keyholder.. She probably cums 1-3 times daily but doesn't see the point of me cumming.

She has Fucked 3 black men in a month... But "is in love with his cock" with one. He thinks cuckolds are weird .. But happy to pick up my Mistress and pump 10 inches in her holes but not into me watching. Happy for her finding a real man that all Women deserve. Will update pics when I get some

Back