Best Cage

For a period of about 4 months last year, I used a CB model plastic device with my cuckold boyfriend, but for a variety of reasons, we found it unsuitable for extended wear.
I decided recently that I wanted the piece of mind that a device offered and I brought up the subject again.
He has grown accustomed to less than one orgasm a month, at my total whim...and I do trust him, but more than the orgasm, I am now really enjoying controlling his erections and ability to pleasurably masturbate, while offering myself to other men as often as I want to (which, while I know he is confined physically, is often...as much as two or three times a week).
So, we discussed this, and came to an agreement. He would get the head of his penis pierced, and I would order him a custom made, metal chastity tube from a designer overseas.
Last week, I went with him to a piercer in Austin and watched as it was done. A 12-gauge ring was inserted through his urethra and out the underside of his cock-head, the most sensitive part of his penis. The first couple of days there was ******* and extreme sensitivity, but, he seems to be doing better now...and has even had a few sustained erections...
The night before last, I felt comfortable enough to go and visit my favorite local BBC "hook up" stud, just to relieve some tension, then tell him about it the next day, but did not tease him the way I usually do...He's on "light duty" for at least the next 3 weeks, but that doesn't mean I'm going without hard, young, cock...lol....
Anyway...we expect this custom PA-5000 style device to arrive just about the time he is fully healed, and it is, by all accounts, virtually escape proof...I enjoy teasing him way too much to keep him permanently locked up, but I will keep him in it whenever he will be away from me for a day or more, as travel is a significant part of his profession.

Last edited:
For a period of about 4 months last year, I used a CB model plastic device with my cuckold boyfriend, but for a variety of reasons, we found it unsuitable for extended wear.
I decided recently that I wanted the piece of mind that a device offered and I brought up the subject again.
He has grown accustomed to less than one orgasm a month, at my total whim...and I do trust him, but more than the orgasm, I am now really enjoying controlling his erections and ability to pleasurably masturbate, while offering myself to other men as often as I want to (which, while I know he is confined physically, is often...as much as two or three times a week).
So, we discussed this, and came to an agreement. He would get the head of his penis pierced, and I would order him a custom made, metal chastity tube from a designer overseas.
Last week, I went with him to a piercer in Austin and watched as it was done. A 10-gauge ring was inserted through his urethra and out the underside of his cock-head, the most sensitive part of his penis. The first couple of days there was ******* and extreme sensitivity, but, he seems to be doing better now...and has even had a few sustained erections...
The night before last, I felt comfortable enough to go and visit my favorite local BBC "hook up" stud, just to relieve some tension, then tell him about it the next day, but did not tease him the way I usually do...He's on "light duty" for at least the next 3 weeks, but that doesn't mean I'm going without hard, young, cock...lol....
Anyway...we expect this custom PA-5000 style device to arrive just about the time he is fully healed, and it is, by all accounts, virtually escape proof...I enjoy teasing him way too much to keep him permanently locked up, but I will keep him in it whenever he will be away from me for a day or more, as travel is a significant part of his profession.

Very exciting step! I imagine there piercing hurt like hell.

Does his travel involve much flying? Just curious how guys in metal chastity get through security at airports.

Please do keep us updated on his healing and the arrival of the new cage!

Very exciting step! I imagine there piercing hurt like hell.

Does his travel involve much flying? Just curious how guys in metal chastity get through security at airports.

Please do keep us updated on his healing and the arrival of the new cage!
As far as flying goes, he can ask to be screened privately....and he does...TSA is familiar by now with chastity devices and other metal paraphernalia of this type. I never unlocked him when he wore the CB style devices we experimented with previously.
It is about him being reminded that I am in control and command of him, I frankly do not care about his embarrassment or inconvenience; besides, security's task is...security, not harassment or titillation. He asks to be inspected privately, and is taken to a private room where he is wanded with a hand-held metal detector, asked to remove his pants and then explains what the device is and its purpose...I even gave him a note with my number, but he says that TSA never asked for it, and I was never called. He quickly became accustomed to this being a standard part of and condition of our relationship, most of both of our friends even knew about it, after a week or two, it wasn't even anything especially "kinky"...it was simply the way it was...So far, overseas travel has never been an issue; I have always accompanied him.

Yes, the piercing did seem to be rather painful for him, and there was ******* for most of the following 24 hours, but he has healed up rather nicely and has already stretched the hole from the initial 12 gauge to a 10 gauge size...He reports some tenderness still, and still treats it with antiseptic every time he urinates, but, we are both very pleased with his progress so far.

I had an extended fuck session, alone with my local BBC earlier in the week, and later tonight, I have an event at the home of one of the doctors I work with, but afterwards, I am looking forward to some nice, relaxing oral attention from my boyfriend to my pussy and ass...while I enjoy and inspect his healing.

Of course, he won't orgasm...

Last edited:
As far as flying goes, he can ask to be screened privately....and he does...TSA is familiar by now with chastity devices and other metal paraphernalia of this type. I never unlocked him when he wore the CB style devices we experimented with previously.
It is about him being reminded that I am in control and command of him, I frankly do not care about his embarrassment or inconvenience; besides, security's task is...security, not harassment or titillation. He asks to be inspected privately, and is taken to a private room where he is wanded with a hand-held metal detector, asked to remove his pants and then explains what the device is and its purpose...I even gave him a note with my number, but he says that TSA never asked for it, and I was never called. He quickly became accustomed to this being a standard part of and condition of our relationship, most of both of our friends even knew about it, after a week or two, it wasn't even anything especially "kinky"...it was simply the way it was...So far, overseas travel has never been an issue; I have always accompanied him.

Yes, the piercing did seem to be rather painful for him, and there was ******* for most of the following 24 hours, but he has healed up rather nicely and has already stretched the hole from the initial 12 gauge to a 10 gauge size...He reports some tenderness still, and still treats it with antiseptic every time he urinates, but, we are both very pleased with his progress so far.

I had an extended fuck session, alone with my local BBC earlier in the week, and later tonight, I have an event at the home of one of the doctors I work with, but afterwards, I am looking forward to some nice, relaxing oral attention from my boyfriend to my pussy and ass...while I enjoy and inspect his healing.

Of course, he won't orgasm...
Thanks for your detailed response!

Last week, I went with him to a piercer in Austin and watched as it was done. A 12-gauge ring was inserted through his urethra and out the underside of his cock-head, the most sensitive part of his penis. The first couple of days there was ******* and extreme sensitivity, but, he seems to be doing better now...and has even had a few sustained erections...

Oh, it would have been so much fun if you had taken your BBC lover with you to observe the piercing. I bet your BF would have gotten a hard on and been totally embarrassed LOL. The 12 gauge ring, once its in, can it be removed? I thought of this so that a padlock could be placed in the ring after the cage is locked on so that it would be impossible to remove the cage even if you got the ball ring/s off. If the ring is permanently installed and cannot be removed, the adding a padlock should work but the padlock would have to be 100% fully Medical grade stainless steel and and light weight. I cannot find such a padlock anywhere. Also, if such a padlock could be found, then it seems one could do away with the ring and just put the padlock into the piercing after the cage is put on assuming its large enough that it can't slip through the piss slit of the cage like the one I have posted. I think heavy, solid stainless steel is very exciting for cock cages.

Attachments

• tumblr_mg1bvfZb9d1s15umeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mg1bvfZb9d1s15umeo1_1280.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 89

So hot.
I'm thinking bout a pa.
Has it settled down?
How big is his cock?
Did he pull out of the other cages?
Have you got him on the cage yet?
Have you had sex with him since it was done? Was it painful for you or him?
How's he gone peeing?

This is a
This is absolutely wicked. I hope we get details and pictures when the insert arrives

So hot.
I'm thinking bout a pa.
Has it settled down?
How big is his cock?
Did he pull out of the other cages?
Have you got him on the cage yet?
Have you had sex with him since it was done? Was it painful for you or him?
How's he gone peeing?

WOW, those are a lot of questions!

He was mostly healed (pain free, anyway) after about a week...then, since the intention of the piercing all along was to install a PA5000 device, the next phase was stretching the P/A out...it took about a month to get up to 6 gauge...as far as urination goes, as long as his ring or bar was in, he had no difficulty using a urinal, but with the device, it works best for him if he sits, which is fine with me, as I know he is reminded that I own his penis everytime that he has to...

Yes, I have allowed him to enter me several times, and even orgasm once, since his piercing....no pain or discomfort at all...he removed his ring, but when he had his bar in, he left it on...I enjoyed the extra sensation.

Anyway, he has been locked now for several weeks and we are both very happy with the look, the comfort, and the security of the device...

Attachments

• 13073075_1139033059470571_651540250_o.jpg
    13073075_1139033059470571_651540250_o.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 13336384_1166615763378967_1776031112_n.jpg
    13336384_1166615763378967_1776031112_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 13349226_1166615650045645_1093252282_n.jpg
    13349226_1166615650045645_1093252282_n.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 160
Back