Best BBC to Suck

Ladies: Where would you go for 2 days of the best BBC to suck?

• Northeast: CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mid-Atlantic: DE, MD, PA, Washington, D.C., VA, WV

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Southeast: FL, GA, NC, SC

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • South: AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, OK, TN, TX

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Mid-West: OH, MI, IN, IL, WS, MN, KS, MO, IA

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Northwest: ND, SD, ID, WY, UT, CO, WA, OR, AK

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Southwest: AZ, NV, CA, NM, HI

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • International

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
I'm not leaving this world without making a trip to Africa
Welcome to Africa
full

Last edited:
The best BBC to suck is...International??!?!? Whoa!! OK, these are early results, but...DAMN! The brothers over here ain't getting no respect!:LOL:
So, the ladies are chosing all the cocks in 194 countries over the cocks in 1/7th of one country. Is that surprising?

So, the ladies are chosing all the cocks in 194 countries over the cocks in 1/7th of one country. Is that surprising?
Depends on the data. How many women are active b2w members vice U.S.? How many of which actually voted? How much of the vote is attributed to where the women live versus where they've traveled? (Many women here do festivals in the Caribbean, for example). I have no real idea of the underlying data nor do I have access. Therefore, the only thing I conclude is from the barefaced vote: more are voting International than any other region.

It's cock-tail conversation...😜

And If you choose internaional
Depends on the data. How many women are active b2w members vice U.S.? How many of which actually voted? How much of the vote is attributed to where the women live versus where they've traveled? (Many women here do festivals in the Caribbean, for example). I have no real idea of the underlying data nor do I have access. Therefore, the only thing I conclude is from the barefaced vote: more are voting International than any other region.

It's cock-tail conversation...😜
OK, I was just trying to highlight that "International" is probably winning as it includes 95% of the people in the world and the other options on average each contain approx 0.6% of the worlds population.

And If you choose internaional

OK, I was just trying to highlight that "International" is probably winning as it includes 95% of the people in the world and the other options on average each contain approx 0.6% of the worlds population.
...and you're probably correct. I'm being nerdy and the lawyer in me is seeping out, surfacing reasons for reasonable doubt.

Ignore me.:whistle:

The travel iwant to do is to the countryside of africa,and hopefully i could be kidnapped by a zulu tribe to make me their sex slave
I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the male part of this couple expressing one of the thoughts that need to be kept in check. Is that really your thought of Africa? A place of ancient tribes and rapists? Please, visit this continent - it's good and recommended to travel the world, but do it with a different mindset and perspective than this. Collect more accurate info about it. You want a fantasy gangbang, you sure can have it anywhere anytime, but please no stigma of this kind. And if you want to live a ******* fantasy, do it with those you know in a roleplay situation, but not with random people for fear of going through a regretful living hell.

Back