Best BBC to Suck

Ladies: Where would you go for 2 days of the best BBC to suck?

• Northeast: CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mid-Atlantic: DE, MD, PA, Washington, D.C., VA, WV

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Southeast: FL, GA, NC, SC

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • South: AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, OK, TN, TX

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Mid-West: OH, MI, IN, IL, WS, MN, KS, MO, IA

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Northwest: ND, SD, ID, WY, UT, CO, WA, OR, AK

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Southwest: AZ, NV, CA, NM, HI

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • International

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
I don’t see that there’s a difference. I voted Southeast simply because I know there are a lot of black men there, especially in Atlanta. Lots to choose from.
You obviously haven't checked the demographics of the Baltimore/DC (DMV) area. They don't call 'em Chocolate City for nothing!! Come check us out!!

The best BBC to suck is...International??!?!? Whoa!! OK, these are early results, but...DAMN! The brothers over here ain't getting no respect!:LOL:

Ok. Southeast - home to the DMV - has taken up the mantle as to where the best bbc's are for the ladies to satisfy their bj joneses. I am personally happy to have my Over 8 being a representative offering to all the ladies with oral desires.:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

Wonder if any of you black cock sucking afficionados agree or abide by the 10 Commandments of Sucking Dick?

Wonder if any of you black cock sucking afficionados agree or abide by the 10 Commandments of Sucking Dick?
Wow. Yes, all these points are right on. I got so turned on just from reading them. It’s been so long since I’ve enjoyed a big black cock in my mouth!

Last edited:
Back