Best African destinations for interracial sex with black men

Hi,
I wanted to start this thread to talk about the current best African destinations for couples and women who want to have sex with black men. These are what i think to be the best destinations for white women who want to have sex with black men. Let me tell you why it is worth flying to Africa. African men are not as cocky and arrogant as men that you could find in Europe. They are at the women service. They are willing to please. You don't have to rely on few options because you will for sure meet many black men in these countries. You can have a local contact (called a fixer) who who will find for you the type of man that you are willing for (BBC? tall man? muscular?)
Contact with local people is fast and easy.

Let me add my 2 cents. Here are the African resorts that I think about when I think about Africa:

Zanzibar:
I know two women who visited to Zanzibar. Here is what I understood from them.
The major problem of Zanzibar is the duration of the flights to reach it. There are many beach boys on the beach but they are all dressed up in Masai outfit and my friends found that it was a turn off. I guess they did it to be accept by the local authorities. My friends noticed that couples were hanging around with these Masaï guys. It is easy to exchange your phone number with them. I have been told there are little cottages so that you can you can bring a man back to your bedroom without walking through a reception hall. My friend also noticed interracial couples in the hotel with beautiful white women and black men. These black men were dressed like everybody. My friends think that these men were locals too. My friends notice no problems with local authorities.

Gambia:
You also meet black men on the beach who are willing to have sex near the resorts of Gambia. They are good English speakers. Gambia is a safe heaven in west Africa compared to other countries. Conversely, I have noticed that there is now a lot of anti white feeling in Senegal, Mali. So, i would not suggest to visit Senegal, Mali.
It only takes 6 hours to reach Banjul from Paris by airline. I found people friendly and open minded in Gambia. They get dressed normally. We are unnoticed when we bring a black friend to our cottage. There are many interesting options: hotels with cottages, airBNB's. People are peaceful.

Kenya:
There are also Masai on the beach who are willing to have sex. I think it is quite easy to find a black bull in a resort of Mombasa.

South Africa:
When we speak about South Africa as a destination. I wonder what people are talking about. Where to go? Are there beach boys in South Africa?

Senegal, Mali, Côte d'ivoire:
Apart from the fact that you must speak French to go there, a strong anti-white sentiment has spread in these countries in recent years. I think that Senegal, Mali and côte d'ivoire are unsafe.

Egypt, Tunisia, Morrocco:
They were once destinations for women but now, these destinations are not sex friendly because of the new ultra conservative governments. Nevertheless, I must say that even if you are discreet Morrocco can be a good destination. You can find black men men in Morroccan "afro" nightclubs. For instance, in Casablanca, an afro nightclub is the "Bao" nightclub. However, if you want to have a one-night stand with a black man there, it is a bit complicated. You must exchange your phone number and ask him to join you. You can take the same taxi to go back to your place. Hotels also are not one night stand friendly. So, you must rent an AirBNB and then, invite the black man to your place. Even if it is complicated, Morrocco is a great destination because Morrocco has many cheap flights from all over the world and direct flights to the USA.

View attachment 5142971

Safety:
There are simple rules to follow. Stay in big cities or big towns. For instance, in Morocco, stay in Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat or Tanger. In Africa, nights are not especially dangerous. Don't be adventurous. Some neighborhoods can be dark by night. Just find a safe way to go from point a to point b. So, it is worth finding a reliable taxi driver. In fact, i noticed that people dating for casual dating took their time. They exchange phone numbers for WhatsApp, telegram, or their snapchat. And then, they may meet later in the day.

If you want any additional information just PM me.

And you what do you think about the best destinations for bbc in Africa?
thank you for your tipps

jörg and minuh
Did you get your wife blacked on vacation how was it
a few years ago during vacation in Cancun/ Mexico - Hotel Desire Pearl. We had such an great time- a lot of fun for both of us .

This year we are planning to visit the carribean in autum ( the hurricane season passed) - till now we have no exact island.

thank you for your tipps

jörg and minuh

a few years ago during vacation in Cancun/ Mexico - Hotel Desire Pearl. We had such an great time- a lot of fun for both of us .

This year we are planning to visit the carribean in autum ( the hurricane season passed) - till now we have no exact island.
Yes we’ve been told the Sandels resort is full of bbc although you have to be very careful and discreet but apparently the quality of them is very high

I'm from Calabar in Nigeria. Get a decent Nigerian man to fuck her and she will remain getting fucked for a long time. Dem know how to.
Wow!! Finally get to meet someone from my locality. I'm a Nigerian, from Cross River State to be precise. It's nice meeting you.

Your rolling a dice and playing Russian roulette with your health my husband has worked all over Africa asa health professional some of the stories and tragic cases would have you in tears .Picking up a guy in Nigeria or Gambia at a bar and going back for sex is just plane stupid 26 million people with HIV .most don’t know they are infected .so if your planning a holiday to Africa just to get laid ..be careful what you wish for it may be life changing for 10mins fun good luck
bullshit always trying to give bad name to black , HIV is everywhere it is not only in Africa , as usual the wester media always love to show bad image of Africa countries

pretty stupid idea.
first of all, you can find BBCs everywhere in europe. and they have an european culture, that include also the idea of hotwife game.
in africa you will just find problems. deseases, another culture (maybe not so cool for such games), corruption, violence, poorness
I think the entire discussion is the classic waste of time of a guy that just dream BBC fun.
you just a racist ignorant , black is black ,

you just a racist ignorant , black is black ,
thank you for your comment. I really appreciate the argument. black is black, white is white, pink is pink.
you just proved that the search for an educated black is going to be a very long one. of course, if a couple wants a black man just because he's black, that's his business, but there are couples who seek education, culture, happiness, honesty and fairness.

thank you for your comment. I really appreciate the argument. black is black, white is white, pink is pink.
you just proved that the search for an educated black is going to be a very long one. of course, if a couple wants a black man just because he's black, that's his business, but there are couples who seek education, culture, happiness, honesty and fairness.
We are open to any bbc who shows respect and interest in my wife

Back