Best African destinations for interracial sex with black men

bloupbloup

Male
Gold Member
Hi,
I wanted to start this thread to talk about the current best African destinations for couples and women who want to have sex with black men. These are what i think to be the best destinations for white women who want to have sex with black men. Let me tell you why it is worth flying to Africa. African men are not as cocky and arrogant as men that you could find in Europe. They are at the women service. They are willing to please. You don't have to rely on few options because you will for sure meet many black men in these countries. You can have a local contact (called a fixer) who who will find for you the type of man that you are willing for (BBC? tall man? muscular?)
Contact with local people is fast and easy.

Let me add my 2 cents. Here are the African resorts that I think about when I think about Africa:

Zanzibar:
I know two women who visited to Zanzibar. Here is what I understood from them.
The major problem of Zanzibar is the duration of the flights to reach it. There are many beach boys on the beach but they are all dressed up in Masai outfit and my friends found that it was a turn off. I guess they did it to be accept by the local authorities. My friends noticed that couples were hanging around with these Masaï guys. It is easy to exchange your phone number with them. I have been told there are little cottages so that you can you can bring a man back to your bedroom without walking through a reception hall. My friend also noticed interracial couples in the hotel with beautiful white women and black men. These black men were dressed like everybody. My friends think that these men were locals too. My friends notice no problems with local authorities.

Gambia:
You also meet black men on the beach who are willing to have sex near the resorts of Gambia. They are good English speakers. Gambia is a safe heaven in west Africa compared to other countries. Conversely, I have noticed that there is now a lot of anti white feeling in Senegal, Mali. So, i would not suggest to visit Senegal, Mali.
It only takes 6 hours to reach Banjul from Paris by airline. I found people friendly and open minded in Gambia. They get dressed normally. We are unnoticed when we bring a black friend to our cottage. There are many interesting options: hotels with cottages, airBNB's. People are peaceful.

Kenya:
There are also Masai on the beach who are willing to have sex. I think it is quite easy to find a black bull in a resort of Mombasa.

South Africa:
When we speak about South Africa as a destination. I wonder what people are talking about. Where to go? Are there beach boys in South Africa?

Senegal, Mali, Côte d'ivoire:
Apart from the fact that you must speak French to go there, a strong anti-white sentiment has spread in these countries in recent years. I think that Senegal, Mali and côte d'ivoire are unsafe.

Egypt, Tunisia, Morrocco:
They were once destinations for women but now, these destinations are not sex friendly because of the new ultra conservative governments. Nevertheless, I must say that even if you are discreet Morrocco can be a good destination. You can find black men men in Morroccan "afro" nightclubs. For instance, in Casablanca, an afro nightclub is the "Bao" nightclub. However, if you want to have a one-night stand with a black man there, it is a bit complicated. You must exchange your phone number and ask him to join you. You can take the same taxi to go back to your place. Hotels also are not one night stand friendly. So, you must rent an AirBNB and then, invite the black man to your place. Even if it is complicated, Morrocco is a great destination because Morrocco has many cheap flights from all over the world and direct flights to the USA.

1654412553482.png

Safety:
There are simple rules to follow. Stay in big cities or big towns. For instance, in Morocco, stay in Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat or Tanger. In Africa, nights are not especially dangerous. Don't be adventurous. Some neighborhoods can be dark by night. Just find a safe way to go from point a to point b. So, it is worth finding a reliable taxi driver. In fact, i noticed that people dating for casual dating took their time. They exchange phone numbers for WhatsApp, telegram, or their snapchat. And then, they may meet later in the day.

If you want any additional information just PM me.

And you what do you think about the best destinations for bbc in Africa?

Last edited:
You also need to check this map for the low risk countries Southern Africa for example is not somewhere you want to go for stranger sex. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa#/media/File:HIV_In_Africa.svg
So for your information,
My girlfriend wanted to have sex without a condom to feel the big black cocks in Zanzibar. So, we asked paid our contact to take a HIV tests. It quite easy to undertake a HIV test in Africa, they are reliable and serious.
Most of the time, when the person can't undertake a test we buy condoms. We never had a problem. We never had STD or something else.

So for your information,
My girlfriend wanted to have sex without a condom to feel the big black cocks in Zanzibar. So, we asked paid our contact to take a HIV tests. It quite easy to undertake a HIV test in Africa, they are reliable and serious.
Most of the time, when the person can't undertake a test we buy condoms. We never had a problem. We never had STD or something else.
My comment was not “don’t do it” but, as you seem to be, be aware of the risks and take appropriate precautions. Clearly an HIV test/condoms are more important in Southern Africa than other places but it also points to being very careful about situations where she loses control over e.g. other players joining in, stealthing or bareback anal..

My comment was not “don’t do it” but, as you seem to be, be aware of the risks and take appropriate precautions. Clearly an HIV test/condoms are more important in Southern Africa than other places but it also points to being very careful about situations where she loses control over e.g. other players joining in, stealthing or bareback anal..
I know what you are talking about. The issue you are describing happens when you go to their community. That's why we always invited the men that we wanted to our cottage. Thus, there were no risk. This is how we can keep control of the situation.

Hi,
I wanted to start this thread to talk about the current best African destinations for couples and women who want to have sex with black men. These are what i think to be the best destinations for white women who want to have sex with black men. Let me tell you why it is worth flying to Africa. African men are not as cocky and arrogant as men that you could find in Europe. They are at the women service. They are willing to please. You don't have to rely on few options because you will for sure meet many black men in these countries. You can have a local contact (called a fixer) who who will find for you the type of man that you are willing for (BBC? tall man? muscular?)

Let me add my 2 cents. Here are the African resorts that I think about when I think about Africa:

Zanzibar:
The major problem of Zanzibar is the duration of the flights to reach it. There are many beach boys on the beach but they are all dressed up in Masai outfit and my friends found that it was a turn off. I guess they did it to be accept by the local authorities. My friends noticed that couples were hanging around with these Masaï guys. It is easy to exchange your phone number with them. I have been told there are little cottages so that you can you can bring a man back to your bedroom without walking through a reception hall. My friend also noticed interracial couples in the hotel with beautiful white women and black men. These black men were dressed like everybody. My friends think that these men were locals too. My friends notice no problems with local authorities.

Gambia:
You also meet black men on the beach who are willing to have sex near the resorts of Gambia. They are good English speakers. Gambia is a safe heaven in west Africa compared to other countries. Conversely, I have noticed that there is now a lot of anti white feeling in Senegal, Mali. So, i would not suggest to visit Senegal, Mali.
It only takes 6 hours to reach Banjul from Paris by airline. I found people friendly and open minded in Gambia. They get dressed normally. We are unnoticed when we bring a black friend to our cottage. There are many interesting options: hotels with cottages, airBNB's. People are peaceful.

Kenya:
There are also Masai on the beach who are willing to have sex. I think it is quite easy to find a black bull in a resort of Mombasa.

South Africa:
When we speak about South Africa as a destination. I wonder what people are talking about. Where to go? Are there beach boys in South Africa?

Apart from the fact that you must speak French to go there, a strong anti-white sentiment has spread in these countries in recent years. I think that Senegal, Mali and côte d'ivoire are unsafe.

They were once destinations for women but now, these destinations are not sex friendly because of the new ultra conservative culture.

Please share your knowledge about africa below ==>
Kenya and Gambia are popular destination for sex tourism especially single mature white women. As for South Africa unlike Kenya and Gambia there are no beach boys. Most people find their bulls online and take them to their hotels.

Hi,

Zanzibar:

Gambia:

Kenya:

South Africa:

They were once destinations for women but now, these destinations are not sex friendly because of the new ultra conservative culture.

I disagree about Egypt
Its good for who want to try muslims

Hi,

Zanzibar:

Gambia:

Kenya:

South Africa:

@bloupbloup, this is your 3rd or 4th thread regarding the question of safe places to travel to meet BBCs in Africa. You wrote in English, French, and Spanish. I'm wondering how old you are, what is the extent of the personal experience you have had in the countries you describe, how long you have stayed there, and most importantly what are your motives behind what you wrote. I would like to know to better understand the information you have presented. Thanks in advance.

Sie haben Nigeria ausgelassen, die bevölkerungsreichste schwarze Nation der Welt, ihre Männer haben riesige Schwänze, das weiß ich, weil ich Nigerianer bin. Sobald ein Nigerianer deine Frau fickt, ist sie weg
Dafür haben sie meine Bewunderung . sie züchten die weißen Frauen schwarz und die Frauen unterwerfen sich und ihrem BBC . Natürlich ist es meine Pflicht als weißer Mann mich auch ihnen zu unterwerfen . Sie gehören der überlegenen schwarzen Rasse an .

Hi,

Zanzibar:

Gambia:

Kenya:

South Africa:

What about guys who want black cocks? Is that something that is happening?I want some well hung African cocks in my mouth and ass!

@bloupbloup, this is your 3rd or 4th thread regarding the question of safe places to travel to meet BBCs in Africa. You wrote in English, French, and Spanish. I'm wondering how old you are, what is the extent of the personal experience you have had in the countries you describe, how long you have stayed there, and most importantly what are your motives behind what you wrote. I would like to know to better understand the information you have presented. Thanks in advance.
I am 44 years. I have travelled a lot. I have been to Africa several times for holidays. I am French and thanks to the CDG airport in Paris, all these destinations are easy to reach. For sure, I started with the French speaking countries on my own (Morocco, Senegal...) 15 years ago. Then, I came back with a female friend to Africa. I know zanzibar and Gambia only for 2 years.

Last edited:
Back