Best African destinations for interracial sex with black men

Gambia and Kenya are my favourite places to have a holiday ... There are loads of guys to choose from and they speak good English and are so respectful and polite ..
They are up front and if asked will show you there cocks and will have a STD test ... But I do take precautions and a large number of Trojan condoms with me ...
I have been fucked on the beach during the day and all over the resort in the evening and had a couple of gangbangs in the room with selected bulls and his friends...
Hooked up with one guy last year and he had the biggest and thickest blackest cock I have ever seen the guy was hung like a horse actually struggled giving him a BJ he was that thick and fitting in my pussy without lube wasn’t going to be easy but like a true gentleman he went out and got some KY jelly, came back to my room and fucked me intensively for hours ...
I had him most nights and loved squatting on this massive cock and bouncing up and down on him .... And once or twice when he came knocking on my door in the morning...
Pussy felt absolutely fucked after two weeks.....
Kept in touch with him and will definitely see him again
Totally recommend Kenya 💋
That’s an amazing experience Andrea.. If I may ask, did you travel there alone or with someone else.. And also, did you notice very many other white women seeking out black men and connecting also.. ?

That’s an amazing experience Andrea.. If I may ask, did you travel there alone or with someone else.. And also, did you notice very many other white women seeking out black men and connecting also.. ?
Hi .... Have been on holiday there several time with girlfriends
Every time I have travelled there I always meet single mature wives and single woman that are pursuing BBC and offer advice and share and recommend men ..
If you have never been ?? Put it on your bucket list of places to visit absolutely beautiful country and people ...💋x

Does that mean your other girlfriends go there expecting to hook-up with black men also.. and if so, are any of them married or never been with a black guy before.?
And in reference for me going there, if you didn’t know this, I’m married to a black man and even though I wouldn’t go there to hook-up with other black guys, we would love to vacation there sometime.. but for now, we really enjoy the Caribbean islands of St Lucia and St Maarten where we see a LOT of white women with black men, mostly very young girls,
But it would be interesting to try Africa sometime in the future. Btw, you’d be very surprised about my long-term fantasy.. lol

Hi . Thank you for your comment and reply..!
Yes some of my girlfriends are married and some of there partners are aware of there intentions of hooking up with some of the local men... And one or two ended up cheating with out there partners knowledge...
I think alcohol and the seductive nature of the men enticed my friends to have sex with the local black men, and enjoyed the attention and passion of the men ..
In March last year 6 ladies went on holiday to Gambia only one didn’t have a night of sex with a black man ...
And two of my friends have never slept with a black man ... But that changed . My friend Clair had her first time with BBC and during the holiday I think she became addicted... Clair took every opportunity to fuck these guys and I think she spent most the holiday on her back with black guy or two between her legs... 🤣.. we did have a gangbang once and we both enjoy pussy as well as cock ...
Her husband is totally unaware of her holiday antics....
Myself and Clair visited Kenya last year in October and we both enjoyed our visit and the local guys.. That’s when I meet Janaka who had the biggest cock I have ever seen and been fucked, he was Massive incredible size and a gentleman and amazing in bed just couldn’t get enough of him ...
I have been to Jamaica once but I did struggle with some of the guys arrogance but have great memories as well
Do find Africa an absolutely beautiful country and with amazingly friendly people and unbelievable wildlife and picturesque beaches like Diani beach that aren’t over crowded with people, some are almost deserted ..
If you ever get the chance I can’t recommend it enough truly amazing.....
Okay surprise me with your fantasy that sounds interesting.... x

Last edited:
Yes some of my girlfriends are married and some of there partners are aware of there intentions of hooking up with some of the local men... And one or two ended up cheating with out there partners knowledge...
I think alcohol and the seductive nature of the men enticed my friends to have sex with the local black men, and enjoyed the attention and passion of the men ..
In March last year 6 ladies went on holiday to Gambia only one didn’t have a night of sex with a black man ...
And two of my friends have never slept with a black man ... But that changed . My friend Clair had her first time with BBC and during the holiday I think she became addicted... Clair took every opportunity to fuck these guys and I think she spent most the holiday on her back with black guy or two between her legs... 🤣.. we did have a gangbang once and we both enjoy pussy as well as cock ...
Myself and Clair visited Kenya last year in October and we both enjoyed our visit and the local guys.. That’s when I meet Janaka who had the biggest cock I have ever seen and been fucked, he was Massive incredible size and a gentleman and amazing in bed just couldn’t get enough of him ...
I have been to Jamaica once but I did struggle with some of the guys arrogance but have great memories as well
Do find Africa an absolutely beautiful country and with amazingly friendly people and unbelievable wildlife and picturesque beaches like Diani beach that aren’t over crowded with people, some are almost deserted ..
I missed that last kenyan trip.Would have loved to join in...Hit me up next time you come to KENYA.

Last edited:
Hi .... Have been on holiday there several time with girlfriends
Every time I have travelled there I always meet single mature wives and single woman that are pursuing BBC and offer advice and share and recommend men ..
If you have never been ?? Put it on your bucket list of places to visit absolutely beautiful country and people ...💋x
When are you going back? Im in the DC area

Does that mean your other girlfriends go there expecting to hook-up with black men also.. and if so, are any of them married or never been with a black guy before.?
And in reference for me going there, if you didn’t know this, I’m married to a black man and even though I wouldn’t go there to hook-up with other black guys, we would love to vacation there sometime.. but for now, we really enjoy the Caribbean islands of St Lucia and St Maarten where we see a LOT of white women with black men, mostly very young girls,
But it would be interesting to try Africa sometime in the future. Btw, you’d be very surprised about my long-term fantasy.. lol
See email

My comment was not “don’t do it” but, as you seem to be, be aware of the risks and take appropriate precautions. Clearly an HIV test/condoms are more important in Southern Africa than other places but it also points to being very careful about situations where she loses control over e.g. other players joining in, stealthing or bareback anal..
Ignorance is bliss!!!
Wherever you go throughout the world, you use a condom with a stranger because STDs and the HIV virus is spread throughout the world not only in Southern Africa.

Africa is not a country.
Africa is a CONTINENT.
AFRICA is the second largest continent in the world.

On a trip three years ago, we met two local people on the beach in Kenya,Two bbc came to talk to my wife,My wife was nervous at first, but gradually attracted by their humor. The two bulls are very tall. They like my wife's skin very much and praise her for her smooth and beautiful skin.My wife is very shy, but under the influence of the enthusiasm of two bulls, my wife began to appreciate the BBC, and then developed to love.It was an unforgettable holiday. I still thank those two Africans today. Although my wife did not have sex with two bulls. but my wife had blow job with two bulls other than her husband for the first time thank you, two lucky bulls😘

Attachments

• -7a778c694c66550d.jpg
    -7a778c694c66550d.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 573
  • -32d507343c41b112.jpg
    -32d507343c41b112.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 565
Zanzibar was fantastic as someone said above in hotels there were white ladies with black locals , we went to a local market , Kim was dressed in a transparent dress which caused mayhem but great fun , she got many proposals and from very nice men , one man we gave our hotel name and yes he turned up .

St Lucia, so much fun as there, best ever

Back