Being pregnant with a black dull.

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to discuss a topic: women who are pregnant with a black dull and who raise the baby with the cuckold husband.

I would like to know if there many couples who are in this situation? I see not many stories about that . Is this just a fantasy? How big is this lifestyle?

My wife and I have two children born before this lifestyle and they consider my wife's boyfriend as their second *******.
I am in a permanent chastity cage and I know that if one day my wife wants to have another baby, I don't think she will want to do it with me and have a white baby.
So I'd like to find out about this lifestyle.
A former gf that I was with for 13 years got pregnant by a lover about 5 years into our relationship. She and I are white but her lover was a quite dark skinned man from India who was blessed with a rather wonderful cock. The pregnancy was fortuitous in some regards as she’d we had been trying for a baby but I wasn’t ‘up to’ the job. We went through the pregnancy together. Clearly when L was born he was significantly darker than me. People raised eyebrows but we just ignored them and if they asked we would just tell them the truth and they could deal with it (OK there were some odd moment) but what could anyone say. I know I’m a cuckold and it doesn’t embarrass me if other people do too. Say the relationship broke up eventually as her lover and the actual ******* (the Bull)?couldn’t deal with the situation. I don’t know if this is of any help to you but it’s a lived experience.

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to discuss a topic: women who are pregnant with a black dull and who raise the baby with the cuckold husband.

I would like to know if there many couples who are in this situation? I see not many stories about that . Is this just a fantasy? How big is this lifestyle?

My wife and I have two children born before this lifestyle and they consider my wife's boyfriend as their second *******.
I am in a permanent chastity cage and I know that if one day my wife wants to have another baby, I don't think she will want to do it with me and have a white baby.
For most its just a fantasy, but there are couples like us who have gone through with it. The main problem what ive heard from other couples is the colour of the baby. If the colour was not a problem, then almost all couples with a pregnancy fetish would let the Bull breed them. Im in the second month of pregnancy. We are an Indian couple, so colour wont be a problem for us. Hubby especially loves the feeling of a black baby growing in me.

I once thought it would just be a fantasy for me like most people. But have come to the realization(and after seeing many testimonials on here) that I would have no issue with my wife being bred. Granted, I would like a baby of my own as well but if she needed a black baby in her life, as long as there was the understanding with the *******(who would be welcome in the baby’s life as well) I do not see it as being an issue to me. I just have to meet the right woman willing to see it as I do.

Hello everyone!

What is a black dull? Do you mean Black Bull?

Back