Being marked as a cuck

I was showing my queen pictures of others with qos tattoo and she asked a good question. Shouldn't the cucks be marked too in the same way as a queen. This has kind of got her thinking about way to have me tattooed or branded as a cuck and who owns me. On suggestion on a different site that the cucks neck and hands be marked, and another stated that BBC bulls would probably love to brand my white cock.

How would you feel as a marked cuck slave or marking you cuck
I am already inherently a sissy and gay. I personally want my hole tattooed with a spade and my nipples after a boob job.

I am still a wannabe so would leave the final decision to her but a small pink cage and panties would be a good start. A year ago I would not consider this but today I would enjoy being caged and pantied. Also like the idea of a piercing to keep me caged. For me a total surrender to her is preferred. Being plugged is also a good reminder of her position.

I was showing my queen pictures of others with qos tattoo and she asked a good question. Shouldn't the cucks be marked too in the same way as a queen. This has kind of got her thinking about way to have me tattooed or branded as a cuck and who owns me. On suggestion on a different site that the cucks neck and hands be marked, and another stated that BBC bulls would probably love to brand my white cock.

How would you feel as a marked cuck slave or marking you cuck
Most cucks do not have to be marked. They wear it on their sleeves for the whole world to see! 😍

For a woman to wear a QOS tattoo initially speaks VOLUMES to anyone who notices it. Along with an anklet that has QOS or a little spade on it. These scream to the world that this woman not only fucks whomever she chooses, whenever she chooses, regardless of what her Husbad/Partner thinks, but that she also prefers BBC. Two women standing side by side, one has a little QOS tat on her ankle, the other does not. They may both be women who cuck their hubbies, but I know which one I would be getting hard just watching.

And I would guess that is pretty much why she would have that tattoo or anklet. She wants everyone around her that notices to know that she is available for BBC.

Now her husband/partner is completely irrelevant. No one, especially the BBC gives a ******* about the cuck. He is there to pay for drinks, pay for the room, supply condoms (if used), and for cleanup duties. The Bull could not care less it the cuck is branded (most of the time). The branding that is done is 90% to make the cuck happy. Here's where it gets interesting.... Panties and a cock cage should be all that is worn, most of the time. However a lot of cucks, when they cross that line from preparation and cleanup, to actually sucking the Bull's cock.. well, then maybe it's time for a Jack of Spades tattoo, but I feel that's only if he sucks BBC alone or with the wife.

Because your status as a cuck will mean nothing to anyone in the room, why would you advertise it in any way? Now if you are a JOS, and you happily suck BBC, well then by all means advertise it! You want everyone in the room to know that you suck cock, just like the woman with the QOS wants everyone to know.

Or, if the wife demands that you get one, you so as well! LOL

Ich bin zwar nicht Makiert als Chucki,aber wenn wir auf einem Fest sind,u.Männer haben Interresse an ihr,sage ich gleich zu ihnen dass ich Eifersuchtsfrei bin,u.ich nichts dagegen habe wenn SIE es mit einem anderen Mann macht,u .ich gern dabei zuschaue!!
Natürlich schauen andere Paare-Männer zuerst seltsam,aber sobald die merken dass ich es ernst meine,draut sich schon der ein oder andere zu ihr um zu fummeln etc!!!

So for me, a wannabe with a prude wife, I think that a marking that is visible but meaningless to anyone not in the know, would be helpful in that I would be broadcasting to guys that I'm ok with them trying to pick up the wife. At in our social culture, hitting on a woman who you know is married is a no-go...so being able to broadcast that the husband is ok with that, seems like a good goal.

Cages and/or markings of any sort on the cuck seem like a good way to ensure that he doesn't stray off path and try to get some action on the side; however, they are only distinguishable if the pelvic area is exposed...which I think would be a veeeery small percentage of the time.

Permanente markings which can result in unforeseen issues further down the line, I'm not a fan of. What if lifestyles change, new partners happen, etc....type of thing. A tattoo would be considered by me if the meaning was only known by those involved at the time, and one that if relationships fall apart, causes no "harm" for possible future relationships.

We enjoyed both being marked for our respective roles before her last date with her bull. Hard to deny you're a cuck after being caged and tatted (even temporarily).
Please login or become a member to view
I would love to get a permanent “Cuckold” tattoo to proudly display my submissive service to my Hotwife and her black bulls.

Back