Being marked as a cuck

I believe that as the BBC cuckold lifestyle progresses in modern society,that marking of white couples,and singles who are available for black men to use will become common practice. Suppose you and your wife are having dinner in a pub. Some black guys are watching the football game at the bar,and at halftime,they see the marked cuckold couple eating dinner,and take your wife by the hand over to the bar and use the whore until the game starts again. Then she goes back to the table,missing her panties,because one of the black guys kept them to sniff on his way home,and you the cuck goes under the table to lick up your desert they pumped into her for you! This is the future of the modern white married cuckold couple!

Last edited:
I believe that as the BBC cuckold lifestyle progresses in modern society,that marking of white couples,and singles who are available for black men to use will become common practice. Suppose you and your wife are having dinner in a pub. Some black guys are watching the football game at the bar,and at halftime,they see the marked cuckold couple eating dinner,and take your wife by the hand over to the bar and use the whore until the game starts again. Then she goes back to the table,missing her panties,because one of the black guys kept them to sniff on his way home,and you the cuck goes under the table to lick up your desert they pumped into her for you! This is the future of the modern white married cuckold couple!
Sorry, but what a load of horse-crap! IF society devolved to this level we wouldn't have very long to go before it all came to a crashing end! Keep it real, please. Just because some white women prefer black men and there hubbies approve, does not mean society is heading that way at all. Geee's!!!

HWJ

Sorry, but what a load of horse-crap! IF society devolved to this level we wouldn't have very long to go before it all came to a crashing end! Keep it real, please. Just because some white women prefer black men and there hubbies approve, does not mean society is heading that way at all. Geee's!!!

HWJ
Sorry but look at the pictures in this thread of people who are already marking themselves to be openly noticed for them to be identified as available for BBC use. It has already started, and now the cuckold husbands and boyfriends are now marking themselves as well. It is the future. Look around at what is going on in the world now, we are not far from it all coming crashing down, we are nearly there.

I was showing my queen pictures of others with qos tattoo and she asked a good question. Shouldn't the cucks be marked too in the same way as a queen. This has kind of got her thinking about way to have me tattooed or branded as a cuck and who owns me. On suggestion on a different site that the cucks neck and hands be marked, and another stated that BBC bulls would probably love to brand my white cock.

How would you feel as a marked cuck slave or marking you cuck
I was wondering the same thing... How can others know that im a cuck or that I'm also vary interested in serving?

I am still a wannabe so would leave the final decision to her but a small pink cage and panties would be a good start. A year ago I would not consider this but today I would enjoy being caged and pantied. Also like the idea of a piercing to keep me caged. For me a total surrender to her is preferred. Being plugged is also a good reminder of her position.
I'm all for the same l, except a peircing.

It's not hard to tell with mine. He shaves his entire body from the eyebrows down daily. Wears an engraved cockring 24/7 that says "Julie's Cock", "Jack of Spades" or "MizJ's sluboi4use". He maintain a year round tan with a tiny thong line visible. He is sometimes caged and wears temporary beta spade tattoos. He also wear shorts and swimwear with JOS on them....
Picture 28 (2).jpgDSCN0861 (2).JPGIMG_0280.jpgIMG_3144(2).jpgIMG_3084 (2).jpgIMG_3122(3).jpg

Last edited:
Back