Being fucked in Front of people

Once, at a bar. The bartender was giving me free drinks. Told him I would pay. He kept declining. So I asked what time they close and I would do something "special" for him. Well, when it closed, I came up to the bar. He was shocked I showed up. I put down my credit card and said "either you take the card or I am going to fuck you for the drinks" I was a bit *******. Lol. My girlfriend was with me. She just laughed. He told me to come behind the bar. I got up, got behind the bar, I leaned onto to counter. He lifted my skirt up and fucked me. My friend with SHOCKED I did it. And the few waitresses still around stood and watched him fuck me. To make it all worth their wild, when he was ready. I turned and swallowed his load. Stood up, opened my mouth so they could all see it. My friend never said or brought it up. Lol

Once, at a bar. The bartender was giving me free drinks. Told him I would pay. He kept declining. So I asked what time they close and I would do something "special" for him. Well, when it closed, I came up to the bar. He was shocked I showed up. I put down my credit card and said "either you take the card or I am going to fuck you for the drinks" I was a bit *******. Lol. My girlfriend was with me. She just laughed. He told me to come behind the bar. I got up, got behind the bar, I leaned onto to counter. He lifted my skirt up and fucked me. My friend with SHOCKED I did it. And the few waitresses still around stood and watched him fuck me. To make it all worth their wild, when he was ready. I turned and swallowed his load. Stood up, opened my mouth so they could all see it. My friend never said or brought it up. Lol
your husband is so lucky

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
I've been fucked in gangbangs and at parties. I'm usually the early girl playing so I do tend to have a lot of watchers. The best is when they become participants 😎 As far as size of the groups? 10 in the room or 20 or so a few times.

That's hot love women like you!

Back