Being fucked in Front of people

Hot! Your other neighbours knows you fucked him? Was he fucked you when you was alone and hubby was at work?
I'm sure at least one or two of the neighbors knew. Yes, I was alone with him most of the time. He was a cop and mostly worked 2nd shift, so he was usually home during the day, unless he was working traffic details. I was in college part time, so most of the week i was home during the day. He would often take traffic work on the days when I had classes.

I'm sure at least one or two of the neighbors knew. Yes, I was alone with him most of the time. He was a cop and mostly worked 2nd shift, so he was usually home during the day, unless he was working traffic details. I was in college part time, so most of the week i was home during the day. He would often take traffic work on the days when I had classes.
Dam! You had a very wild start in this lifestyle! How old was your bull.and you?
Was he changed your life after he fucked you daily?

Dam! You had a very wild start in this lifestyle! How old was your bull.and you?
Was he changed your life after he fucked you daily?
I was 18. He was 43. Yes, my life changed. He taught me basically everything about sex. I was so naive up to that point, but most people that age are, I guess. I did have experiences before him, but nothing like that. We started in the lifestyle very shortly after i met my now husband.

I was 18. He was 43. Yes, my life changed. He taught me basically everything about sex. I was so naive up to that point, but most people that age are, I guess. I did have experiences before him, but nothing like that. We started in the lifestyle very shortly after i met my now husband.
He was very mature and I think he knew how to make you orgasming like never before. Mature bulls and young woman are hot in my opinion.
He training you in this lifestyle and make you understand the power of a bbc!
I would like mynwife to be hooked like you was by a mature bull. Give her time and make her cumming like never before.

He was very mature and I think he knew how to make you orgasming like never before. Mature bulls and young woman are hot in my opinion.
He training you in this lifestyle and make you understand the power of a bbc!
I would like mynwife to be hooked like you was by a mature bull. Give her time and make her cumming like never before.
There were a lot of emotional lessons during that year. I wasn’t prepared for any of it, especially after his divorce was finalized and he moved to another state. Everything just abruptly stopped. In the end, it made our marriage stronger but it was definitely a rollercoaster

There were a lot of emotional lessons during that year. I wasn’t prepared for any of it, especially after his divorce was finalized and he moved to another state. Everything just abruptly stopped. In the end, it made our marriage stronger but it was definitely a rollercoaster
So in your opinion a bbc bull is OK in a relationship? It help couple?
Can you give me some ideas of that " lesson " you wasn't prepared ...
What a bull can teach a couple.to make.them.stronger?

So in your opinion a bbc bull is OK in a relationship? It help couple?
Can you give me some ideas of that " lesson " you wasn't prepared ...
What a bull can teach a couple.to make.them.stronger?
Every guy is different. Skin color doesn't usually matter. Some bulls can be a good thing for a relationship and some can be toxic. You usually find out when it's too late. Most couples we know in the lifestyle would not have survived what we went through at that age. I think we were very lucky.

Thie biggest lesson is honesty. We were always honest and open, but there were times when I did things for the first time with this guy and not my husband, and I didn't tell him for days or weeks because I was afraid of how he might react and I didn't want to hurt him. This caused problems for us when he found out I delayed telling him, but we got through it. He knew I wasn't being unfaithful and hiding things to hurt him. If I had it to do over again, I would nver have waited to tell him these things.

Every guy is different. Skin color doesn't usually matter. Some bulls can be a good thing for a relationship and some can be toxic. You usually find out when it's too late. Most couples we know in the lifestyle would not have survived what we went through at that age. I think we were very lucky.

Thie biggest lesson is honesty. We were always honest and open, but there were times when I did things for the first time with this guy and not my husband, and I didn't tell him for days or weeks because I was afraid of how he might react and I didn't want to hurt him. This caused problems for us when he found out I delayed telling him, but we got through it. He knew I wasn't being unfaithful and hiding things to hurt him. If I had it to do over again, I would nver have waited to tell him these things.
Things you did as a dirty little submissive slut??? But you’re glad you did them, arent you Baby??

My BBC lover Del had arranged to meet my husband and I in a bar that we have met before. I have to wear a white virtually see through dress that buttons from the neck down to just above my knees. I have to be naked underneath it and have the top buttons undone down to my cleavage, the lower buttons undone to just below my pussy. This allows Del to feel my body as he wants in the bar often playing with my nipples and fingering my pussy in full view of anyone looking our way.
When we met him in the bar he was sat at the back , we walked through the bar being watched by others as we walked to where Del was sat, I sat next to Del my husband went to the bar to get drinks. Del told me to undo the lower buttons so my dress fell open allowing my pussy to be uncovered and on view to any one looking.
My husband returned with the drinks Del was by now feeling my pussy teasing my clit. The bar was fairly full with mostly black guy’s and a few other white couples and single white women.
I was was feeling Del’s cock through his trousers. Del said can you remember what I said last time we met in here , I said yes that you were going to fuck me in here next time . Yes and I’m going to fuck your married white whore pussy here .
He told me to bend over the stool and open your legs so I can fuck you ,I said no not here and looking at my husband who said best do as your told , so I stood up and bent over the stool spreading my legs apart , Del got behind me lifted my dress told me to open my legs wider and tell him what I wanted , I replied I want your black cock fucking my married white cunt , he pulled his trousers down had his erect cock in his hand moved towards me until his cock was at my pussy entrance rubbing it’s head along my slit till he found my hole he thrust forward and penetrated me , he then began to fuck me we were now being watched by about twenty people as we fucked one black woman told him to fuck the white whore bitch show her husband what a whore she is . Del was pounding my pussy for all his worth and he was being clapped, he lasted about ten minutes before cummin in me , when he pulled out his cum started leaking from my vagina.people were whooping and clapping, god it was an amazing feeling . I hope we will do it again
OMG that is just so hot. Was that somewhere in Sussex ?

A very nice story! Did the bull also educate your husband ( presumably also young and inexperienced) in appropriate behaviour for a cuckold?
I would share what I learned with my husband. There was no real physical or verbal interaction with them during sex. My husband watched us several times but it was later in the relationship, and he's not or ever has been a cuckold. He's more what many in the lifestyle call a stag. He was always the priority, and if he had told me to end it, I would have, although it would have been done reluctantly on my part.

I would share what I learned with my husband. There was no real physical or verbal interaction with them during sex. My husband watched us several times but it was later in the relationship, and he's not or ever has been a cuckold. He's more what many in the lifestyle call a stag. He was always the priority, and if he had told me to end it, I would have, although it would have been done reluctantly on my part.
You still need to feed on black cock Baby!!! You need that cum!!

Back