Being fucked in Front of people

In public, like spontaneously and in an open space, in front of unknown people... that's one fantasy of mine. The closest thing was when I got fucked in an alley behind a restaurant in Cap d'Agde, by my boss and lover. There must have been people around in the buildings, but no one we could notice.
My wife’s very first time was in cap it’s the perfect place for it

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
One of our very first experiences was in a club... we did not play with anyone, but my wife sucked my cock in front of another woman whos face was just inches from hers and my cock of course.. .. then she watched as my wife slid down my cock.. she moved behind her between my thighs so she could get a close look at my cock disappearing onto my wifes pussy .. can still hear her moaning as she masturbated and telling us it was "so hot" as I came. She watched as my cock slipped out of my wifes pussy, dripping.

My wife and another lady friend who was already into BBC, a few years back met at Collette in Dallas and fucked a BBC bull in one of the rooms with the sheer curtain. When I looked around when the bull came finally on my wife’s face, there were around 20 people watching. The wife, friend and BBC bull put on a good show, I heard a couple people out there praising my wife’s cock sucking and fuck skills. WE’ve wanted to do this some more but Covid came along shortly after and fucked it all up But it’ll happen again soon, we almost went Halloween night.
had not you recorded that show? :)

Back