Being a whore

When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.
The point is if you wear your title with pride and how far are you willing to go to show it. ;)

The point is if you wear your title with pride and how far are you willing to go to show it. ;)
I'm certainly proud of myself. Not sure what you mean about how far I would go...
they know your slut and easy fuck that's why lol
Easy fuck for the right black guy, perhaps, but I'd not easily accept a white boy unless he's serious and cash-heavy. Unfortunately, most of them are borderline to abusers.

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
Fuck that "alpha", making you feel bad for having fun and getting pleasure is freaking ridiculous and really shows how insecure he was.

Fuck that "alpha", making you feel bad for having fun and getting pleasure is freaking ridiculous and really shows how insecure he was.
You're right, my beta cuck is 10 times more secure than my ex was. And it was only that I was an easy lay that my ex even met me, he had no problem fucking me when we first met completely knowing my past, it was only because he knew that if he fucked me without a lot of effort, other guys will keep trying as well. So as alpha as he was, he couldn't deal with guys wanting me and that I might flirt or fuck them.

You're right, my beta cuck is 10 times more secure than my ex was. And it was only that I was an easy lay that my ex even met me, he had no problem fucking me when we first met completely knowing my past, it was only because he knew that if he fucked me without a lot of effort, other guys will keep trying as well. So as alpha as he was, he couldn't deal with guys wanting me and that I might flirt or fuck them.
What a pussy. A young gorgeous lady should be able to express her sexuality anyway she wants without ridicule. Im glad you found a good cuck whose fine with you flirting and fucking, dont ever let someone so insecure own you.

What a pussy. A young gorgeous lady should be able to express her sexuality anyway she wants without ridicule. Im glad you found a good cuck whose fine with you flirting and fucking, dont ever let someone so insecure own you.
It takes a very secure man to be a willing cuck and we ever split, not too sure i'd seek out another, but my days of relationships with alpha's are forever gone.

Before I had my first I really didn't enjoy having sex with my husband it was like just going through the paces but after I had my first black guy holy ******* it was like nothing I had ever had before it was amazing waking my sex drive up and turning me into to a nymphomaniac I couldn't get enough and still can't. Yes I'm a BBC whore and damn proud of it :qos::qos:

Back