Being a whore

Fucking black men and loving BBC you know when you fuck black men you are a whore and you should be proud of it.

What about when you fuck white,Asian or Latino men? Or how about when you fuck Middle Eastern men? Are women whores then too? And if so should we be proud of it? Why do we even have to be labeled "whores'?
Why can't we just fuck whoever we want, without worrying about the stigma that comes with being labeled a whore? And why do men think they are in any position to have a say in what a woman should or shouldn't think or do? Is it because men are superior to women in some way? Please enlighten me :)

It is not about black men fucking white women...any women who has a courage to defy society's imposed norm and become rebellious by being whore should be proud as it is not every ones cup of tea..
It has nothing to do with being rebellious women like that are whores and should accept it everyone who know what that kind of women do with black men know that they are whores

What about when you fuck white,Asian or Latino men? Or how about when you fuck Middle Eastern men? Are women whores then too? And if so should we be proud of it? Why do we even have to be labeled "whores'?
Why can't we just fuck whoever we want, without worrying about the stigma that comes with being labeled a whore? And why do men think they are in any position to have a say in what a woman should or shouldn't think or do? Is it because men are superior to women in some way? Please enlighten me :)
Awwww *******... Jewelz don’t hurt anyone baby. Lol...

I'm an alpha male and hung like a black man Not all of us are like your x. Some of us like the mind fuck.
No i understand that. But i'm at the point of my life where i wanted to settle down, house, ******* etc. plus i wanted a husband who would always want and desire monagamy with just me. I lose no sleep at all about him wanting, needing or even desiring to want another woman. My ex, needed to have sex with a lot of woman, and yes, loved the mind fuck, but i was over those games. My beta cuck, aside from sex is everything i need in my life, and the fact we have friends to have sex with just so i can get a bit of extra pleasure is enough for me.

Back