Being a whore

Before I had my first I really didn't enjoy having sex with my husband it was like just going through the paces but after I had my first black guy holy ******* it was like nothing I had ever had before it was amazing waking my sex drive up and turning me into to a nymphomaniac I couldn't get enough and still can't. Yes I'm a BBC whore and damn proud of it :qos::qos:
That is what I'm talking about...:sex::sex::sex:

When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.
Another sign how the world has changed. In years passed , once a white woman had sex with a black man ( or in some cases other races ) white men would not "touch" her. Lots of racist stuff but it also involved the knowledge that she liked/enjoyed it and would do it again thus branding her a whore for blacks etc. Lots of fear of the unknown but also the "secret" knowledge that white women enjoyed sex with black men and would do so again and again if offered the opportunities and thus needed to be "protected" from this lustful sexuality. Sexual behavior today clearly shows just how right they were in years passed

Am I a proud whore? I admit the last 2 months I underwent some changes in my personality, behavior, and language. Last night, I have spoken with husband about this. When I read my own profile and what I put there when I joined, it all sounds like a lab experiment. Very meticulous. I now feel more open minded, perhaps too much for some people's taste, like my sister-in-law who commented to my husband she felt I was becoming a little vulgar by my choice of words. The black men I have sex with have treated me with respect, even though they called me names. But they surely gave me access to a part of my sexuality I did not know or explore enough before. There is no experiment anymore. And I definitely won't go back but I even want more of this experience. So, yes I am a whore. And if my secret is revealed at the expense of my professional life, then shame, I will tell them this is great sex!

I love wearing my wedding ring when Im out with a lover,makes me feel like a true little whore and it makes me wet!My husband loves the fact that Im out getting seduced by big strong black men and laying down and opening my legs for them!The pleasure a little married whore like me gets is intense and I love it!Im proud to be a white wife married to a white man with all these fine black men making love to me,they keep me constantly horny and wanting more.My love for big,thick,hard black cock has turned me into a whore right before my husbands eyes!

I just got home at daybreak and my date fucked me right against the side of his car in front of my house!After he put his cum in my pussy I sucked his cock nice and clean and his cum tasted great and when I came in I kissed my husband and he could taste my lovers cum,Im such a little whore.And I love it!!!

Last night it was my first time I was alone with one of my bulls. Husband declined coming to our meed. My bull then brought me to a club for mainly black people. There were some white folks too. He sort of paraded me as his married slut. It was so arousing being the focus attention of multiple black males in a closed space.

I love wearing my wedding ring when Im out with a lover,makes me feel like a true little whore and it makes me wet!My husband loves the fact that Im out getting seduced by big strong black men and laying down and opening my legs for them!The pleasure a little married whore like me gets is intense and I love it!Im proud to be a white wife married to a white man with all these fine black men making love to me,they keep me constantly horny and wanting more.My love for big,thick,hard black cock has turned me into a whore right before my husbands eyes!
Very hot. I'm almost there.

Am I a proud whore? I admit the last 2 months I underwent some changes in my personality, behavior, and language. Last night, I have spoken with husband about this. When I read my own profile and what I put there when I joined, it all sounds like a lab experiment. Very meticulous. I now feel more open minded, perhaps too much for some people's taste, like my sister-in-law who commented to my husband she felt I was becoming a little vulgar by my choice of words. The black men I have sex with have treated me with respect, even though they called me names. But they surely gave me access to a part of my sexuality I did not know or explore enough before. There is no experiment anymore. And I definitely won't go back but I even want more of this experience. So, yes I am a whore. And if my secret is revealed at the expense of my professional life, then shame, I will tell them this is great sex!
Enjoy your new lifestyle. Have great sex. Meet new men.

Back