Being a whore

Us white girls make great dirty little whores!My husband enjoys seeing me give up my pussy to black men and my men love fucking a married woman and I love the way it feels when I have a new lover between my legs workin my pussy!
Always wonderful watching Susan with her black lovers. I enjoy watching the uninhibited, unlimited sex. She gives the black men whatever they want. Lots of cum and lots of orgasms. She is usually wiped the next day. "All fucked out " as she says.

Very hot. I'm almost there.
Yes, my wife feels the same when I drop her off at the hotel for her regular meetings with her bull. He tells what to wear and she dresses and makes sure her nails and hair are on point and her pussy is completely bald. He takes her to the bar in the hotel for a couple of looseners before taking her back to his room where he spends the next few hours ploughing her married white pussy and telling her that her that she is a mrried slut and her bald pussy belongs to him. She is quite a changed person from the wife I married!

Yes, my wife feels the same when I drop her off at the hotel for her regular meetings with her bull. He tells what to wear and she dresses and makes sure her nails and hair are on point and her pussy is completely bald. He takes her to the bar in the hotel for a couple of looseners before taking her back to his room where he spends the next few hours ploughing her married white pussy and telling her that her that she is a mrried slut and her bald pussy belongs to him. She is quite a changed person from the wife I married!
Is she a happier woman now ? Are you happy about the "new" woman she has become ?

Back