Being a Cuck (As long as I can't be an Alpha I'm gonna like being a Beta)

Who can relate? :

As long as I can't really be an Alpha I'm gonna like being a Beta.

First of all I think me and many Cucks would rather like to be a strong Alpha.
But if you can't be an Alpha due to lack of some qualities (looks or attitude or strengh or ...) I would like it more to be a good/perfect Cuckold/Beta.

I feel like it's kinda unsatisfying if you are in the middle and not part of something good in your field. Being a kinda cool dude but not cool enough to be an Alpha but a loser enough to be a good Beta, is kinda lame and you feel like you don't belong nowhere.

So I realized I would rather love being a good cock/loser/beta and accept the role of being the guy who likes his girlfriend being fucked by others. Cause lets be real. No matter how much she loves me at the beginning, woman date up and at some point when the blind love phase vanishes, she WILL like other guys that are better then me. It's only a matter of time.

Now I'm in peace with myself being the best Beta Cuck I could be.
I will always love every stroke feeling his balls hit my butt and feel his dick try to come out my bellybutton

I'm content to be a beta. My wife got bored of fucking me in the first six months after we met. I was full of myself but looking back I see the signs she was going to cuck me. I didn't fuck very long, my dick wasn't the biggest she'd had, and I had a LONG refractory period. She has done way more stuff with casual exes than she ever did with me. She cucked me within four years, but I suspect it was earlier. We used to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last March. One year pussy free and happy not to disappoint her anymore. She's free to fuck any man she wants.

Who can relate? :

But if you can't be an Alpha due to lack of some qualities (looks or attitude or strengh or ...) I would like it more to be a good/perfect Cuckold/Beta.

I feel like it's kinda unsatisfying if you are in the middle and not part of something good in your field. Being a kinda cool dude but not cool enough to be an Alpha but a loser enough to be a good Beta, is kinda lame and you feel like you don't belong nowhere.

So I realized I would rather love being a good cock/loser/beta and accept the role of being the guy who likes his girlfriend being fucked by others. Cause lets be real. No matter how much she loves me at the beginning, woman date up and at some point when the blind love phase vanishes, she WILL like other guys that are better then me. It's only a matter of time.

Its a great sensation painful but gratifying

I think I was born a submissive beta, I always found conventional PIV sex difficult, my soft little cock is just not made to please a woman, so becoming a completely celibate sub cuck has felt like a liberation. My wife is a genuine hot wife and actually cucked me at least twice before we entered the life-style.

Who can relate? :

It's good to be with a cuck who accepts his reality but there are some cucks who thinks that they can compete with the bull, I'd suggest them same embrace your reality be the best beta because you are not born to be alpha

Who can relate? :

Age can also have something to do with it. Your own personal likes and dislikes can have a lot to do with it. When I was younger I was more of a stud and naturally have an alpha personality. Now that I am middle aged I want to be a cuck because it’s what I enjoy and I can naturally allow younger men to be alphas while I become the beta. When everything happens naturally you feel comfortable.

Who can relate? :

You can't do it any better than you described, and as a woman who lives in a real cuckhol relationship, I would wish that other men would follow your example and consider that, as chucky, you can also make a wife very happy

I'm content to be a beta. My wife got bored of fucking me in the first six months after we met. I was full of myself but looking back I see the signs she was going to cuck me. I didn't fuck very long, my dick wasn't the biggest she'd had, and I had a LONG refractory period. She has done way more stuff with casual exes than she ever did with me. She cucked me within four years, but I suspect it was earlier. We used to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last March. One year pussy free and happy not to disappoint her anymore. She's free to fuck any man she wants.
Good attitude

Who can relate? :

i feel more comfortable in my own skin, and have stopped loathing myself and trying so hard to be something i will never be since i accepted the truth about myself.
i'm a beta, and thats ok. We all have our place and role in life.

Who can relate? :

They now how to fuck us too

Who can relate? :

Let them enjoy us

Who can relate? :

They fuck us soo good I would cum without touching my dick , best sensation ever felt

Back