been gone for a while but back and still hungry for white ass

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
Damn wish I was your neighbor. I would have offered to help with that bulge

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't

want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own

OMG if I could only find a black man like you here in Michigan I would be in heaven

Welcome back . I can’t stay away myself.
I’m happy you’re back. Hope you like my pic.

Attachments

• 7CEE5FB5-C833-4AF5-A76F-BB433CC58F61.jpeg
    7CEE5FB5-C833-4AF5-A76F-BB433CC58F61.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 146
Back