Becoming a white beta boi....

Honestly I am both very nervous and excited about taking the next steps. For many years I have tried to be more dominant but each time that happened I ended being more and more submissive. It started rather innocently sometimes just jerking a soft cock in an adult arcade then a year or two later feeling hard cock and making them cum. It continued to sucking and swallowing where I felt it would end but met a few shemales and for the first time took hard cock in my boi pussy. Most recently began to enjoy sissygasms and stopped jerking off so my sissygasms would be more enjoyable. It seems like the next logical step is to meet a real powerful man that I am attracted to, and learn to please him. I am nervous because I feel there is no turning back but excited as the sexual intensity only seems to be getting better.

Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot of material about Black New World Order, and what my role is to become. I really would like to see if anyone has any input about what I should be doing in order to become a submissive, white beta boi. Where do i start? I am very fond of the idea about serving black men... I am watching hypnos and I think I'm starting to become obsessed with Black Dick. I think I'm on the right path. Maybe there is a bull or another sissy who might be willing to take me under their wing and guide me. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.View attachment 1717328
Here's my advise: Have your wife dress seductively and take her to a bar, club or adult book store. When a man hits on her, have her tell him that she's married to a sissy and if he lets you suck his cock while she watches, then he can fuck her. That will get you started.

Watch and learn...

Start watching from the 4 minute mark because the gagging is a little much!!! However, the rest of it is excellent educational material for every whiteboi, and your major goal needs to be emulating these beautiful whiteboi role-models!!!

View attachment 2682958

View attachment 2682960

View attachment 2682961

View attachment 2682963

View attachment 2682964

View attachment 2682965

View attachment 2682968

View attachment 2682969

View attachment 2682970

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You just need to emulate these sissies, who were whitebois just like YOU!!! Take hormones, beautify, femininize, and take on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!!
Want this to be Ken’s way of life !!

You are on the right track but never forget to procreate.
Future generations of black masters need more white slaves

Gosh what a useful thread. At my age I have totally submitted with going to Jamaica many years ago to be so addicted also in real life to the point that is excruciatingly humiliating. I now watch every day for a minimum of 2 or 3 hours bbc ******* and anything i can find on Black New World Order before going out. I have always been rather unmanly and pale and few years ago tasted and got educated under a bunch of young mixed race thugz type and learned so much. xo

I think it's not so much of a change, but more of a realization of what you beta white bois truly are. I think it's great seeing more and more learn at earlier ages that they are not real men. Society is changing the way everyone thinks and it is becoming completely acceptable to live this lifestyle. The white man is losing his power and dominance by having the Truth Exposed. And that's honestly all it is, the truth! Nature does not lie!

And it has nothing to do with being gay or straight, it's about accepting your role in this world. I am completely into women but find sissy white bois so damn attractive honestly sometimes even more than women. the black New World Order is something that should be talked about more and more to everybody
Since joining this site I have realized that the Black New World Order is certainly the way forward. All us sissy bois on here are addicted to Black Cock. I would happily give myself to any Black Bulls who want to breed me because I accept you are the Masters and I am just a feminine sissy cross dresser who is so content to be your cum dump.
:qos::lips::qos:

Attachments

• 500289618(1).jpg
    500289618(1).jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 1756182355(1).jpg
    1756182355(1).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1456232820.jpg
    1456232820.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 66
  • 742_1000.jpg