Becoming a white beta boi....

I'm not too sure you become a sissy, I think its more a case of discovering you already were one or being honest in enough to admit it.

Michaelangelo was once asked how he created those amazing statues. He replied that they were there all the time and he just removed the excess marble. I think that''s what happens. We are what we are, just circumstances remove the excess to reveal that we never were truly male. Much less stress admitting what you are and surrender to it.

So in this picture I have a random picture of a man I found off the internet, and then I’m the former white boy who gave in, accepted and embraced my role in modern society. I started on hormones in October 2016, and I’m tucking in the picture so you can’t see my sissy clitty, but you can see (hopefully! Lol) how natural, feminine, and comfortable I’ve become permanently feminizing myself to attract and serve black men for their sexual pleasure.
You look beautiful and I'm sure the Bulls are hot for you!

So true! The Original Black World Order needs to be openly acknowledged and encouraged if we are to advance as a society. I love to hear a Black Man voice this empirical truth! My beta race has been dependent on either geographical or social segregation to sustain itself. With those gone and the internet showcasing the obvious superiority we've been desperate to deny, the Natural Black Order is now following its inevitable course. White fertility has sunk to levels that cannot sustain the race while at the same time white women, fed up with humoring vestigial white betas, can't help gravitating to the sexually and biologically fulfilling Black Male. White bois are left with two alternate paths: fulfilling themselves in humble surrender to undeniable Black supremacy or clinging to fantasy with Asian women. Either way, white sperm finds fewer white eggs while Black seed wields its addictive potency.

As a white boi who's grateful to have been Blacked into his rightful place in the lower sexual echelon, I never think of the dominant Black Male as 'gay' or 'straight'. Black sexuality transcends those pigeon holes that weaker minds need to channel their minor abilities. Whites just can't comprehend the natural versatility and prowess of the Black Male. Only by serving a variety of Superiors can we bois begin to grasp how far African genetics outpace our frail sexual natures. The Black Male's overwhelming superiority naturally includes diverse sexual conquest among his rightful possessions. When you're at the top of the sexual food chain you rule the whole pyramid under you. His needs and capacities are greater than all the stunted males beneath him and his sexual claims are his sovereign prerogative. The vessels he chooses to use are simply fitting tributes to his position as the progenitor of all human development. Taking his pleasure from white bois asserts and confirms both his elevation above all races and the beta's in-born need to honor his master.

We often need to be tamed first, our self-delusions broken and identity corrected - and only a Black Man possesses that power. We'll buck and resist another white boi, but submission to Black Men comes naturally and quickly once we're seeded and humbled. I know about many such bois who've either been made to surrender, secretly gave themselves, or have heard private admissions from others who just need that first opportunity to confess their boihood before an African King. I'm honored and thrilled to have found my place in the Black World Order. To serve is such a liberating revelation that I feel that Black Men should be exempted from all white laws that would restrict their sexual expression. If any such laws are to apply to Black Men then Black Men, and only Black Men, should make them without influence by their white inferiors, who delude themselves that Black Men's mental and physical competence is as shallow and undeserving as their own.

A Black Man who knows who he is and is unafraid to speak that truth is an irresistible magnet to the white boi's servile mind. I hope enough Black men are aware of their prime alpha birthright and will come together to declare it, take ownership of it and reverse the artificial inversion we've endured long enough.
Well thought out and written! Accept, submit, enjoy your place as a sissy cuckold!

Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot of material about Black New World Order, and what my role is to become. I really would like to see if anyone has any input about what I should be doing in order to become a submissive, white beta boi. Where do i start? I am very fond of the idea about serving black men... I am watching hypnos and I think I'm starting to become obsessed with Black Dick. I think I'm on the right path. Maybe there is a bull or another sissy who might be willing to take me under their wing and guide me. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.View attachment 1717328
You definitely seem to be on the right road in this picture!!

At my age I probably won't be around to see the complete fruition of the Black World Order. I also didn't know of such a thing when I was still married and cuckolded. I must once again remind everyone that ALL black people from here forward should have white people to enslave so set up those white breeding farms to supply your future generations with white pussy and sissies.

Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot of material about Black New World Order, and what my role is to become. I really would like to see if anyone has any input about what I should be doing in order to become a submissive, white beta boi. Where do i start? I am very fond of the idea about serving black men... I am watching hypnos and I think I'm starting to become obsessed with Black Dick. I think I'm on the right path. Maybe there is a bull or another sissy who might be willing to take me under their wing and guide me. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.View attachment 1717328
We don't have to start anywhere it's nature. Survival of the fittest, selective breeding etc. One day white men will be bred out of existence. We may be lucky enough to serve our black masters on our way to extinction.

looks like u r off 2 a good start . that looks a lot like the coc cage my SD put me in to start, only mine was a bright lipstick pink.

At my age I probably won't be around to see the complete fruition of the Black World Order. I also didn't know of such a thing when I was still married and cuckolded. I must once again remind everyone that ALL black people from here forward should have white people to enslave so set up those white breeding farms to supply your future generations with white pussy and sissies.
The idea of a Black New World Order is a science fiction utopia that is impossible, but the idea of a New World Order in your household where a Black man takes control of your life and makes you serve as his White sissy is a real possibility for anybody. All you have to do is find the right Black man who thinks the idea is sexy and wants to dominate you. I don't think this site is the right place for you unless having a White woman is an essential part of the fantasy, but there are gay domination sites around where you might find a Black man to fulfill your dream.

This is probably what my neighbour/gf had in mind. But I don't think living between 2 worlds is something comfortable.

So in this picture I have a random picture of a man I found off the internet, and then I’m the former white boy who gave in, accepted and embraced my role in modern society. I started on hormones in October 2016, and I’m tucking in the picture so you can’t see my sissy clitty, but you can see (hopefully! Lol) how natural, feminine, and comfortable I’ve become permanently feminizing myself to attract and serve black men for their sexual pleasure.

Wow, you are very, very sexy! Your transition seems to be going wonderfully! What sort of attention do you get from Black Men now that you're on hormones?

You should buy an enormous black dildo, and ride it every single night. Because the more often you do it, the better it feels. Also get a vibrating egg to message your prostate while your at work. The rest will just naturally fall into place

Watch and learn...

Start watching from the 4 minute mark because the gagging is a little much!!! However, the rest of it is excellent educational material for every whiteboi, and your major goal needs to be emulating these beautiful whiteboi role-models!!!

5851473c36ec5d5aeea89aa6ff3e54eb.gif.cf.gif

IMG_1865.JPG.cf.jpg

th.jpeg

ohiopanzy-fx8pm-6f00de.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_nftpwkzG3k1r88pnpo6_r1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

tranny_sucking_bbc_t-98163.jpg.cf.jpg

White-Sissy-for-BBC-Captions-2-4.jpg.cf.jpg

1233467890.jpg.cf.jpg

33.jpg.cf.jpg

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You just need to emulate these sissies, who were whitebois just like YOU!!! Take hormones, beautify, femininize, and take on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!!

Watch and learn...

Start watching from the 4 minute mark because the gagging is a little much!!! However, the rest of it is excellent educational material for every whiteboi, and your major goal needs to be emulating these beautiful whiteboi role-models!!!

View attachment 2682958

View attachment 2682960

View attachment 2682961

View attachment 2682963

View attachment 2682964

View attachment 2682965

View attachment 2682968

View attachment 2682969

View attachment 2682970

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You just need to emulate these sissies, who were whitebois just like YOU!!! Take hormones, beautify, femininize, and take on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!!
Just as it should be

Where do you start? By looking at your pictures you have started a long long time ago. So if pictures are real then your question is honestly bullshit. You do not turn into what I see over night.

Back