Be Careful What you Wish For. How I lost my wife to the lifestyle.

I say it assuming that I will be a part even if it is secondary to the relationship, basically I would allow it to replace me ... I would like to see how black leaves his seed every day
I want to feel what it is to have a black boy in my bed fucking my wife as much as I want, to get home and see them together
I get what it is you desire, but you can very quickly become no longer needed. If the bull has no desire in taking her away from you, then you stand a better chance, but if he ticks every box as a man AND has a great life AND is good looking AND is financially successful AND is well hung AND finally decides he wants your girlfriend for himself, very quickly things will shift, first he won't longer need you in the picture and if she has fallen for him, you will no longer be the man she wants to be with... most probably lose respect for you, and that will be the beginning of the end.

I can tell you now, the very first Sunday morning you're no longer with her, and you text her hoping she wants to catch up for brunch and she doesn't respond or ignores your few texts, the reality kicks in of knowing that guy is ploughing your once treasured GF with wonderful Sunday morning cuddles and sex. At that point you will feel sick in the stomach, and know you've lost her for good, and then you wonder what happened..

Last edited:
I say it assuming that I will be a part even if it is secondary to the relationship, basically I would allow it to replace me ... I would like to see how black leaves his seed every day
I want to feel what it is to have a black boy in my bed fucking my wife as much as I want, to get home and see them together

Vixen, if you are a true submissive beta cuckold....you would probably love a woman and bull dominating you. I couldn’t do it but if it works for you, then good for you.

like Slink1, it’s going to be hard for a woman to respect a man that just gets dominated.

Vixen, if you are a true submissive beta cuckold....you would probably love a woman and bull dominating you. I couldn’t do it but if it works for you, then good for you.

like Slink1, it’s going to be hard for a woman to respect a man that just gets dominated.

I have no problem in being dominated by a black bull, as I said I am a beta, cuckold and I accept it, and if the black bull manages to take my girlfriend I will accept it, but if possible I prefer to keep watching as he fucks her every day in my bed, I will not compete with an alpha male

I have no problem in being dominated by a black bull, as I said I am a beta, cuckold and I accept it, and if the black bull manages to take my girlfriend I will accept it, but if possible I prefer to keep watching as he fucks her every day in my bed, I will not compete with an alpha male
Thats my point, you won't be there, he will fuck you off once he longer gets a buzz out of fucking her in front of you. Wait until she tells you they no feel comfortable with you watching them, and they think as a couple are longer into the whole swinging thing anymore... plus if you really loved her, why did you allow/ want other men to fuck her. He will probably want to airbrush out her slutty past and be quite protective/ territorial of her. He was happy to share her when she was yours, but thing are different now.
I could write a book on all the outcomes of this lifestyle going pear shaped. Everything I hve said has happened to me.

I am willing to risk that, if a black alpha takes my girlfriend, if it happens it will be because it is more valid than me. And as cuckold I will jerk at my house. Im Serious. my cock would get hard anyway...

I am willing to risk that, if a black alpha takes my girlfriend, if it happens it will be because it is more valid than me. And as cuckold I will jerk at my house. Im Serious. my cock would get hard anyway...
Well, enjoy then. See how hard you can get 4 weeks later once your balls are empty and the self loathing, loneliness, sadness and depression kick in. Pulling yourself senseless won't give you the joy or pleasure it did while it was all fantasy. Looking at the pile of scrunched up, cum soaked tissues next to you in bed where your girlfriend used lay certainly won't help either.

Well, enjoy then. See how hard you can get 4 weeks later once your balls are empty and the self loathing, loneliness, sadness and depression kick in. Pulling yourself senseless won't give you the joy or pleasure it did while it was all fantasy. Looking at the pile of scrunched up, cum soaked tissues next to you in bed where your girlfriend used lay certainly won't help either.

Honestly, I think my girlfriend would not do that, rather she would have that black alpha male as a man and for sex, a lover, but not without me, I am delighted that they fuck in my face

Honestly, I think my girlfriend would not do that, rather she would have that black alpha male as a man and for sex, a lover, but not without me, I am delighted that they fuck in my face
Well, I hope it works out for you, I tend to think and from my experience cuckolding only works with longer term, settled relationships that are looking to add something/ more spice or to help resolve a unfulfilling sexual life to an already solid relationship. I think younger people without that solid, well worn friendship you get from time are probably looking at disappointment. My wife admits, 20 years ago she would've left me as soon as she found someone better/ wealthier/ sexier... there was nothing I would have had that would have interested her in her mid 20's, but with age, realises, she has a partner in crime/ friend for life, that just happens to enjoy that she has sex with other men as much if not more than she does.

Well, I hope it works out for you, I tend to think and from my experience cuckolding only works with longer term, settled relationships that are looking to add something/ more spice or to help resolve a unfulfilling sexual life to an already solid relationship. I think younger people without that solid, well worn friendship you get from time are probably looking at disappointment. My wife admits, 20 years ago she would've left me as soon as she found someone better/ wealthier/ sexier... there was nothing I would have had that would have interested her in her mid 20's, but with age, realises, she has a partner in crime/ friend for life, that just happens to enjoy that she has sex with other men as much if not more than she does.

WELL SAID

Dude it happens. When will cucks understand this. If you let your wife fuck BBC’s all the time.....THEY WILL NOT WANT YOU TO FUCK THEM.

It’s like when you upgrade your car.....what used to be satisfying is no longer satisfying with leather seats, surround sound, heated seats, navigation system, V6 engine, etc. When given a choice of which car to drive in the garage.....the old reliable Honda Civic gets no play.

You cucks dangling the keys of Mercedes Benz to your Honda Civic and wondering why you don’t get no rides....

CMON MAN

Well she's definitely addicted to bbc now, she goes out alone and has her nights out quite often, she told me she loves bbc and probly not gonna stop
Is that what you wanted for her and as long as it was what you wanted then you should be happy. Try to do the best at incorporating your life and needs in with what she now needs

My wife has been with her boyfriend for almost 4 years now the only rule is that im not involved with them so have never watched them have sex wich is very regular they are also in love now but she assures me our marriage is stronger than ever
Of course she is going to tell you that your marriage is stronger than ever. She doesn't want you to make waves and possibly prevent her from enjoying her lover. She has a great lifestyle and doesn't want it to end. You ought to be very suspicious about why she has never let you watch them have sex or be with them when they are together. Any rational person is going to realize that there is something wrong here; that you don't really have a marriage any longer

Of course she is going to tell you that your marriage is stronger than ever. She doesn't want you to make waves and possibly prevent her from enjoying her lover. She has a great lifestyle and doesn't want it to end. You ought to be very suspicious about why she has never let you watch them have sex or be with them when they are together. Any rational person is going to realize that there is something wrong here; that you don't really have a marriage any longer
I used to think like that but him and me are good friends now, he's a lovely guy and he loves her and takes great care of her. The watching thing was never an issue for me really I have always been happy just knowing and getting a few details

Ive been a part of this lifestyle now for 5 years and we talked about it for 10 years prior. Rule number 1 thru 10 that we have in strict enforcement.... BBC is just a toy, I forward all text messages to hub, no phone calls, no kissing, try not getting too personal, each visit must be recorded (used to be video but he caught me. Now it is just audio) , No overnights, no getting *******, no *******, no lies. Even though i have broken just about every rule once He allows me to go. Yes a part of me thinks he doesnt love me anymore, another part thinks he is not attracted to me anymore, but i am wrong. He loves me so much he is willing to let me experience sex on a level he cant come close to providing.
My lover has a girlfriend, and even though he has the most amazing cock and the body of an underwear model He is not my type... He is racist to white men, he doesn't shut up, and thinks he is an honest man. My hub knows im fucking him. He does not know that he knows so he thinks im a cheater. Whacked I know. So thing is... its hard to turn down when he calls .... I have many times but still its hard and when my husband and I are fucking it starts off ok but within 2 minutes I am already thinking about my lovers cock and the way he uses it. No bullshit it is over twice as long and probably 3 times the girth. So after 2 minutes I usually cant really feel him. My husband knows this so it could end all bad if we don't play into it.
Im rambling but bottom line is this.... Yes sex is better with black. but that's it. Sometimes you may be tempted to get feelings just don't do it. your husband was nice enough to allow this. Why hurt him. Just come home and humiliate him. He will love you more for it and when you wake up just know that you have a kinky husband that loves the hell out you... Or he would just shoot both of you...
My message to the bulls.... quit with your racist slander to everyone but mostly to white men..... They don't have to share their wives.

Back