I have been tied up naked on a public beach, blindfolded, and left with lube, condoms and a vibratory (Pic 1) I have been tied up along a river trail -Same deal as pic 1 but with E-Stim shocking my pussy making me cry out loudly. On both of these trips the Dom left me that way for about 30 minutes and walked about 20 yards away to leave me for any random stagers to use...

Last edited:
I have been tied up naked on a public beach, blindfolded, and left with lube, condoms and a vibratory (Pic 1) I have been tied up along a river trail -Same deal as pic 1 but with E-Stim shocking my pussy making me cry out loudly. On both of these trips the Dom left me that way for about 30 minutes and walked about 20 yards away to leave me for any random stagers to use... View attachment 1147239 View attachment 1147240 View attachment 1147242
I'd give you ten thumbs up if I could.

So did any person come by and take advantage of you?

And I hope a dog didn't come by wagging his tail sniffing around, LOL.

I'd give you ten thumbs up if I could.

So did any person come by and take advantage of you?

And I hope a dog didn't come by wagging his tail sniffing around, LOL.

No damn it!!! A few guys and one couple walked by per the Dom but they just looked and were like "What the fuck???" On the beach scene. The river got a couple homeless strokes who jacked off and watched and one homeless chick tried to free me lol.

No damn it!!! A few guys and one couple walked by per the Dom but they just looked and were like "What the fuck???" On the beach scene. The river got a couple homeless strokes who jacked off and watched and one homeless chick tried to free me lol.
I would have tickled your feet till you *******.

tumblr_oknt7hgSVv1ugvi31o1_500.gif

Back