I'd like to see that done to Amie
I don't think I would want her beautiful smooth skin scarred from a whipping! I understand the hotness of the idea of a hot young woman with beautiful skin submitting herself to a whipping that rips her skin open but actually having it done to the person I love bothers me. Amie has been pinched, bruised and bitten but nothing that left permanent scars.

I don't think I would want her beautiful smooth skin scarred from a whipping! I understand the hotness of the idea of a hot young woman with beautiful skin submitting herself to a whipping that rips her skin open but actually having it done to the person I love bothers me. Amie has been pinched, bruised and bitten but nothing that left permanent scars.
I don't mean permanent scars. But watching her get whipped. Where it leaves welts and is red marks. Only last for a week. That would be hot if a group of black men took her and did that to her.

White masters know just the right amount of impact to make it hurt and leave no permanent markings or damage. Its something black bulls have yet to master.

Back