I don't mean permanent scars. But watching her get whipped. Where it leaves welts and is red marks. Only last for a week. That would be hot if a group of black men took her and did that to her.
It worries me. My wife is VERY submissive to her black lovers and I think she would probably willingly submit to this kind of punishment if a black man demanded it. So far none that I know of has tried to whip her. Her and I have talked much about our fantasies and experiences and when this subject has come up she tells me she would be too scared to do it.
That being said, Amie has never refused anything a black man has wanted to do to her, I do wonder what would happen if they ****** the issue. She did agree to go alone to a hunting camp deep in the woods with a group of black men and let them tie her up and have sex with her. If they had decided to whip her, she would have been powerless to stop them and I would have not been there to protect her.

It worries me. My wife is VERY submissive to her black lovers and I think she would probably willingly submit to this kind of punishment if a black man demanded it. So far none that I know of has tried to whip her. Her and I have talked much about our fantasies and experiences and when this subject has come up she tells me she would be too scared to do it.
That being said, Amie has never refused anything a black man has wanted to do to her, I do wonder what would happen if they ****** the issue. She did agree to go alone to a hunting camp deep in the woods with a group of black men and let them tie her up and have sex with her. If they had decided to whip her, she would have been powerless to stop them and I would have not been there to protect her.
That story was very hot about her going to cabin. Although I'm sure scary and hard for you I'd like her to do that or something similar. See how they use her differently. All your stories are very hot! I hope there will be more!!

Back