BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

Maybe he's showing you his dominance and your "place" ?

Or

Maybe he's tired of you topping from the bottom while you pretend to be sub and hetero. He just wants to get over with it because he's so horny and wants you fu** your gf/wife ?

:D

I'll be in whatever meaningless box y'all want to put me in. I don't care, I'm old enough to remember when Black men were mocked for eating pussy, I was one of them, Peaches just couldn't hide how good our night at the hotel was lol. Anyway, now Lil Wayne raps proudly about it. Sexuality is an ever evolving spectrum, influenced by environment, upbringing, values, hell technology. That's why we have to keep coming up with new terms every generation because sexuality has shifted and repression dies a little every shift. Imagine how life in America was before the cowboys started sneaking blow jobs from French whores because outlaws did it. Scary...

Do you use stingers on white boys? I just had my first experience with black stingers. They sting hard! But it made me cum way before he was done fking me.
To answer your question yes I do. More Black men should use them. Did he finish inside your pussy?

Back