BBC vacations !!

HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
I was having a conversation with a couple in which the husband eluded that he wants to send his wife on a vacation with her black male friend to another continent. I am not talking about going to a hotel across town for the weekend when he/she is out of town:
My question is as follows:
1. Has anyone let their wife do such a thing or have you done so with another persons wife!!
2. Where did you go in relation to your location and for how long ??

Several times out of the country and many times to destinations in the USA. I don't know if all can be considered vacations. A lot were one or two nights. The farthest was Playa Nosara, Costa Rica for 5 nights with a friend who owned a private resort there and flew his own plane. It wasn't a jet but it was still a nice plane. My husband and I have flown with him together a few other times to the resort. The longest solo trip was Barbados for 8 nights with a very good "friend". Only one trip out of the country with a black friend, and that was 3 nights in Freeport, Bahamas. The longest with a black friend was 7 nights in Dauphin Island, Alabama. We had some interesting experiences in other countries, but my husband was there on business so I was not terribly far from him and they were mostly one-nighters but sometmes ended up being a very busy 2 days. He also knew most of these men well enough that my going off with them was not any issue, though it sometimes took some effort to convince me that I was going to be okay and a few times I did refuse for various reasons.

Last edited:
Several times out of the country and many times to destinations in the USA. I don't know if all can be considered vacations. A lot were one or two nights. The farthest was Playa Nosara, Costa Rica for 5 nights with a friend who owned a private resort there and flew his own plane. It wasn't a jet but it was still a nice plane. My husband and I have flown with him together a few other times to the resort. The longest solo trip was Barbados for 8 nights with a very good "friend". Only one trip out of the country with a black friend, and that was 3 nights in Freeport, Bahamas. The longest with a black friend was 7 nights in Dauphin Island, Alabama. We had some interesting experiences in other countries, but my husband was there on business so I was not terribly far from him and they were mostly one-nighters but someitmes ended up being a very busy 2 days. He also knew most of these men well enough that my going off with them was not any issue, though it sometimes took some effort to convince me that I was going to be okay and a few times I did refuse for various reasons.
This is so darn hot!! You must drive your husband absolutely crazy!!

Several times out of the country and many times to destinations in the USA. I don't know if all can be considered vacations. A lot were one or two nights. The farthest was Playa Nosara, Costa Rica for 5 nights with a friend who owned a private resort there and flew his own plane. It wasn't a jet but it was still a nice plane. My husband and I have flown with him together a few other times to the resort. The longest solo trip was Barbados for 8 nights with a very good "friend". Only one trip out of the country with a black friend, and that was 3 nights in Freeport, Bahamas. The longest with a black friend was 7 nights in Dauphin Island, Alabama. We had some interesting experiences in other countries, but my husband was there on business so I was not terribly far from him and they were mostly one-nighters but someitmes ended up being a very busy 2 days. He also knew most of these men well enough that my going off with them was not any issue, though it sometimes took some effort to convince me that I was going to be okay and a few times I did refuse for various reasons.
Amazing !! Sounds like fun !! Thanks for your input !!

I was having a conversation with a couple in which the husband eluded that he wants to send his wife on a vacation with her black male friend to another continent. I am not talking about going to a hotel across town for the weekend when he/she is out of town:
1. Has anyone let their wife do such a thing or have you done so with another persons wife!!
My husband let me go to the bahamas for a cruise with my friend and her husband but thats it

I went to Grand Cayman. A group of travel agents came in. Later that night about 20 from the group came back with black males to their hotel rooms. I think they all had fun 💕

That's how my girlfriend was fucked on vacation by a dark-skinned man. After that everything went differently in my relationship with her

Back