BBC vacations !!

I was having a conversation with a couple in which the husband eluded that he wants to send his wife on a vacation with her black male friend to another continent. I am not talking about going to a hotel across town for the weekend when he/she is out of town:
My question is as follows:
1. Has anyone let their wife do such a thing or have you done so with another persons wife!!
2. Where did you go in relation to your location and for how long ??
I once went on vacation with a Bull. China 3 weeks. I wouldn"t do it again but its just me. My cuck and I dont really like being apart anymore.

Before I married my second wife, we went on a vacation to Hedo 2 in Jamaca. (We told everyone we were married.) It has a "prude side", and a "nude side". We made it to the nude side on the second day, and one of the other guests was always flirting with my wife by the pool daily.
On about our 4th day, we joke that we were spontaneously married by an old man there called Rasta Ralph.
That night at a Toga Party, my wife said okay...she'd do it. So on our unofficial "wedding night", I got to see my wife pleasured by another man. After they finished, my wife asked if I'd came? (Jerked off) I said no, thinking now I'd get my chance, but she turned her back to me and went to sleep.
The next day I asked her how it was, and she said he was like fucking a coke can, and if we lived closer, she like to go visit him. We didn't have sex for a couple weeks after that.
So I like to think I was cuckolded on our wedding night. She never did let me watch her again, but it was great to see how she looked and sounded when she was pleasured by a real man.
We were legally married a couple years later.
So I do recommend Hedonism 2 in Jamaica.

Wife did last columbus Day a long weekend in poconos with our regular , two other wives he services and another woman he knows who does lifestyle stuff but not cuckolding …they did all kinds of outdoors stuff , dinners etc, and of course the sexual stuff

When out of town the true black man slut comes out. If we are staying at a hotel with in two days every one at the hotel knows my wife is a black mans slut. The pickup my wife routine was always done in a bar with mostly white people. When my wife would leave me there while she went to their room I would get a lot of dirty looks. Some of the white people would even ask me about it. Explaining that my wife is addicted to black cock was always a turn on for me. If I didn't look after her cravings she would probably end up in trouble. I would explain that I enjoyed walking in my house and my wife is in our bedroom with a black dick in her asshole, pussy, and mouth. Most people don't understand it but I knew my wife could satisfy six big black men and that made me proud.

Several times out of the country and many times to destinations in the USA. I don't know if all can be considered vacations. A lot were one or two nights. The farthest was Playa Nosara, Costa Rica for 5 nights with a friend who owned a private resort there and flew his own plane. It wasn't a jet but it was still a nice plane. My husband and I have flown with him together a few other times to the resort. The longest solo trip was Barbados for 8 nights with a very good "friend". Only one trip out of the country with a black friend, and that was 3 nights in Freeport, Bahamas. The longest with a black friend was 7 nights in Dauphin Island, Alabama. We had some interesting experiences in other countries, but my husband was there on business so I was not terribly far from him and they were mostly one-nighters but someitmes ended up being a very busy 2 days. He also knew most of these men well enough that my going off with them was not any issue, though it sometimes took some effort to convince me that I was going to be okay and a few times I did refuse for various reasons.
Think you should come back to Barbados

Back