Threesome or Foursome?

NJHubnWife

Couple
From
NJ, US
One of my wife's Black guy friends, who she has played with a number of times before, contacted. (Threesome with us) He was looking to meet up for drinks and then take things back to a hotel. He is going to have another single black guy, come to the hotel room and get things going. I suggested the guy meet us for drinks and then see where things go from there, to see if my wife wants to have a foursome. He feels that this will be more hot and sexy and surprise her. He said my wife was interested in doing this once before, that she expressed in a text message. Not sure how this is going to play out.

Last edited:
Ask her about the text, if she sent it then your only decision is can you handle it. During our many years encountered a lot of couples where a extra male or female was fine. Taking it further without talking first sometimes caused problems. As rule we always met everyone invited before going to a hotel. When i did a party i required a face photo from every guy just to feel safe.

One of my wife's Black guy friends, who she has played with a number of times before, contacted. (Threesome with us) He was looking to meet up for drinks and then take things back to a hotel. He is going to have another single black guy, come to the hotel room and get things going. I suggested the guy meet us for drinks and then see where things go from there, to see if my wife wants to have a foursome. He feels that this will be more hot and sexy and surprise her. He said my wife was interested in doing this once before, that she expressed in a text message. Not sure how this is going to play out.
I say go for it. We’ve done this many times and it is always a hot surprise for my wife. She is always game for an additional black cock when we play with friends. It brings a whole new excitement to the party.

Back