Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • 10+”

Votes: 53 57.0%

• Total voters
:mad::p:cry:😩:giggle:Hottest thing I ever seen even tho my emotions were all over the place...jealousy, anger ,disappointment yet hard as rock

It was when I was in college. At a house party my girlfriends and I went too I had way too much to *******. I was in the bathroom going pee. The bathroom door opened and a tall handsome black guy came in. I said I’m almost done. He said he really had to go. He pulled his BBC out and went pee in the sink. He turned around and I was just staring at his cock. He asked if I liked it I said yes I have never seen a dick that big. He walked over to me and asked if I wanted to touch it. I grabbed it with both hand and started stroking it. It was getting harder and bigger. Pre cum was dripping from it so I licked it. I love pre cum so I started sucking his cock. Next thing I knew I was up and bent over the sink begging for his bare cock to fuck me. He did and it was fantastic. His cock was at least 10 inches. ❤️

It was when I was in college. At a house party my girlfriends and I went too I had way too much to *******. I was in the bathroom going pee. The bathroom door opened and a tall handsome black guy came in. I said I’m almost done. He said he really had to go. He pulled his BBC out and went pee in the sink. He turned around and I was just staring at his cock. He asked if I liked it I said yes I have never seen a dick that big. He walked over to me and asked if I wanted to touch it. I grabbed it with both hand and started stroking it. It was getting harder and bigger. Pre cum was dripping from it so I licked it. I love pre cum so I started sucking his cock. Next thing I knew I was up and bent over the sink begging for his bare cock to fuck me. He did and it was fantastic. His cock was at least 10 inches. ❤️
that is sexy story. :)

Back