Bbc sensation..can females describe the ultimate and first time cummed on a bbc..whats the feeling of such a thick going balls deep..

My first BBC was during orientation week at college. I was 18. Had not known any black guys growing up in a rural area. Was at a party. Talking to a nice looking black guy. Asked if I wanted to smoke some weed. We went to an empty bedroom and smoked. He asked if I had ever had a black guy. I said no. We kissed some. He slipped a hand under my t shirt. No bra and super sensitive nipples. I was soon moaning into his mouth. Next he reached under my skirt and my panties were already soaked. He fingered me a bit then gently pushed me to my knees and fished out his cock. It was huge. He was 9” and thick. He told me to suck it. I did for a good while. After a bit, he stood me up. Put me on the edge of the bed. Slipped off my panties and told me to look down as he worked it into me. It was so thick. I had never been stretched like that. I watched as he was finally balls deep. He fucked me to three orgasms as he alternated French kissing me and sucking my little titties. He then told me he was going to cum in my little white pussy. He filled me with a huge load. Was amazing. We went back out, hung out at the party a bit longer, and then back to his place.
What a wonderful evening you must have had. I somehow think that wasn't the only time you saw your new friend ;) :qos:

I love how stretched my wife looks when her bull is inside her he penetrates her then keeps slowly working the his manhood deeper and deeper till he’s balls deep then after a few pushes you can see how she opens up to take him easily and before long she is cumming all over his black shaft and he’s soon filling her with his black seed

Back