Bbc sensation..can females describe the ultimate and first time cummed on a bbc..whats the feeling of such a thick going balls deep..

I really want to experience this feeling!
Lots of males asweing. I could describe it in detail. But wi say when that massive b head works into streches to max. It activates a whole new set of nerves. U know when he diws this to ur wife. There is this gasp. Followed by our first orgasm. One of many. It’s thick and vascular and thick veins to pump
******* into that huge bbc. Those veins hit all the spots. His huge head has a very pronounced ridge thst hits my G each stone. That’s o number 2. Then bottoms out. And works my cervix. Number 3. I could go on but main points If he’s fuckjng my gf from behind I kneel next and watch that image of tight white oussy being turned inside out by this black shaft. U have cum just watching.

Lots of males asweing. I could describe it in detail. But wi say when that massive b head works into streches to max. It activates a whole new set of nerves. U know when he diws this to ur wife. There is this gasp. Followed by our first orgasm. One of many. It’s thick and vascular and thick veins to pump
******* into that huge bbc. Those veins hit all the spots. His huge head has a very pronounced ridge thst hits my G each stone. That’s o number 2. Then bottoms out. And works my cervix. Number 3. I could go on but main points If he’s fuckjng my gf from behind I kneel next and watch that image of tight white oussy being turned inside out by this black shaft. U have cum just watching.
Also we'll described

How big was ur last bbc
I always go for gym rats. 6ft 5. Or there’s out. I my cuckold is short. I’m his heihh FJ t in 9 Hugh heros. So my bull towers over us. And I love seeing how white boys are intimidated by black men. So he does what he is told in his own house. Whikst I himkmste him. Race play. And he watched his wife get fucked by a black bull. And of course the bukkk loves all this too

My first time was incredible and eye opening and since that first time I haven't stopped. It has been over 25yrs now. At the time I was cheating on my husband and the feeling was intense and it was bareback. When he shot his load, it felt like a water gun going off inside my pussy I had never had so much cum shot in me like that before. I was in heaven :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

My first time was incredible and eye opening and since that first time I haven't stopped. It has been over 25yrs now. At the time I was cheating on my husband and the feeling was intense and it was bareback. When he shot his load, it felt like a water gun going off inside my pussy I had never had so much cum shot in me like that before. I was in heaven :bigsmile:
Love that. I alwats tell my gf that a white wiman has bit lived til she fells the power of a black man orgasm inside u it hits my cervix area and sets meoff orgasm again.

My first time taking a BBC balls deep was magical :oops:
It was like every thrust threw a wave of pleasure through me, it made me shake uncontrollably.
I got hot, I couldn't move other than the shaking.
Literally all I could do was feel him filling me with pleasure and beg him to cum, it was so intense :wub:

My first time taking a BBC balls deep was magical :oops:
It was like every thrust threw a wave of pleasure through me, it made me shake uncontrollably.
I got hot, I couldn't move other than the shaking.
Literally all I could do was feel him filling me with pleasure and beg him to cum, it was so intense :wub:
Imagine how ur white g
Husband / bf watch’s a black bull fi yhst to u. I was getting getting fucked in high heels against a mirror. From behind. He made cuunsi hard that my legs shaking so mgcni voile stand. But this is when black me. are bulky to fuck. He knew many shaking cuz he’s prob seen so mavy white Womens jsvr this. He just lifted me up slowly lowers me down his full length abd fuvked me stsndi for aged. Didn’t tire. And that sane mirror I could see from behnd. D. I’m QoS. White. Boys are so inferior.

That's hot as fk..post pics of your wearing sexy panties

Love that. I alwats tell my gf that a white wiman has bit lived til she fells the power of a black man orgasm inside u it hits my cervix area and sets meoff orgasm again.
Had. To add something. I wax hearing girls duscuss this one guy abd stud piercing all up the underside of his covk. Abd saying the veering was pretty hot. However aftrr set t blackec mist if if my black bulls are huge abd thicj. And coz of having a msssuvf dick it neddd lot of ******* to get it hsrd. And hence very vascular and yhry are thick. So when thst bbc I’is f fuckjng my oussy. It hits all the tijj right spots. His thick ridge of yhst huge head hits the G each strone so they’re thst too. There is this power in BBc. If he picks me up and lower me Down balls deep. And u feel u are impaled in it.

Had. To add something. I wax hearing girls duscuss this one guy abd stud piercing all up the underside of his covk. Abd saying the veering was pretty hot. However aftrr set t blackec mist if if my black bulls are huge abd thicj. And coz of having a msssuvf dick it neddd lot of ******* to get it hsrd. And hence very vascular and yhry are thick. So when thst bbc I’is f fuckjng my oussy. It hits all the tijj right spots. His thick ridge of yhst huge head hits the G each strone so they’re thst too. There is this power in BBc. If he picks me up and lower me Down balls deep. And u feel u are impaled in it.
I think you need to invest in spell-check...

My first Black Bull was the janitor from my high school. He was 52, and I was a 16-year-old little nightmare. Already a faggot in pursuit of Black seed. It took caution and a lot of work to convince him to fuck me, he was married, and I was a virgin, but once he agreed we met at a very cheap motel, and he made me understand my purpose.

Last edited:
I can describe my wife orgasm as something i ever experience with her , she was soo load our next door heared her and called room service to see if she was alright, he made her cum hard

I can tell you how it's an amazing prize for me to hear a woman screaming and moaning in climax and feeling that sudden flush of fluid inside of her all over my BBC as her wet pussy contracts and tightens like she is doing Kegel exercises with me inside of her! Her body shakes and convulses uncontrollably as I stop and give her time to enjoy her moment of organismic bliss!

My goal is to always go home with as many prizes as possible!♠️
That got mt dick hard reading it

My first BBC was during orientation week at college. I was 18. Had not known any black guys growing up in a rural area. Was at a party. Talking to a nice looking black guy. Asked if I wanted to smoke some weed. We went to an empty bedroom and smoked. He asked if I had ever had a black guy. I said no. We kissed some. He slipped a hand under my t shirt. No bra and super sensitive nipples. I was soon moaning into his mouth. Next he reached under my skirt and my panties were already soaked. He fingered me a bit then gently pushed me to my knees and fished out his cock. It was huge. He was 9” and thick. He told me to suck it. I did for a good while. After a bit, he stood me up. Put me on the edge of the bed. Slipped off my panties and told me to look down as he worked it into me. It was so thick. I had never been stretched like that. I watched as he was finally balls deep. He fucked me to three orgasms as he alternated French kissing me and sucking my little titties. He then told me he was going to cum in my little white pussy. He filled me with a huge load. Was amazing. We went back out, hung out at the party a bit longer, and then back to his place.

Attachments

• F38F3C09-C1D4-4D96-814F-FE9DED65E2C6.jpeg
    F38F3C09-C1D4-4D96-814F-FE9DED65E2C6.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 82EBCB7B-5E49-479D-8CB3-931999EF7EB6.jpeg
    82EBCB7B-5E49-479D-8CB3-931999EF7EB6.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 24
Back