BBC revange on white privilege slut. Mental and physical aspect.

SlutForBB

Female
I found myself in the situation that i have sex with BBCs actually not for my pleasure. I rather want to be used and hurt and in pain.
I tried all different forms of sex but the most pleasureable in my head is when i just giving my body and give BBC oportunity to punish me for being white priviledge and degraded me for being just a whore.
I love when they pushing their big cooks in my mouth and ass . I like to cry from pain , being slaped.
Sometimes i think im crazy.
Anyone have same thinking?

yes
I found myself in the situation that i have sex with BBCs actually not for my pleasure. I rather want to be used and hurt and in pain.
I tried all different forms of sex but the most pleasureable in my head is when i just giving my body and give BBC oportunity to punish me for being white priviledge and degraded me for being just a whore.
I love when they pushing their big cooks in my mouth and ass . I like to cry from pain , being slaped.
yes exactly said i go through the same thing all i am is just a cum bucket for bbc !

I like your thinking ma’am!

I have the same tendencies

I think thats a great idea. Honestly since the BLM movement really took off and all the recent changes the past couple of years i celebrate the trend!
I really think it goes deeper than sex...its a form of reparations.
And its about time! White men going oussy free and white women getting BBC...perfect!

It's more a natural feeling and reaction even beyond any kink than I think many people realize. So no you're not crazy at all.

Trophy wife here. Love chatting to other women. On this. Don’t u love that u can literally feel his rage and vengence in every poweful thrust seep inside.u. It makes me so wild. And I get so nasty hissing filth at him. Telling to show me how black men fuck. Which gets them off. Then tell him to take me. Own my married pussy. Things like that.

Trophy wife here. Love chatting to other women. On this. Don’t u love that u can literally feel his rage and vengence in every poweful thrust seep inside.u. It makes me so wild. And I get so nasty hissing filth at him. Telling to show me how black men fuck. Which gets them off. Then tell him to take me. Own my married pussy. Things like that.
That’s the dream :)

This might be a somewhat different perspective but me and a friend took advantage of a situation where we basically turned a married, well-to-do and privileged white woman with a bigoted husband into our personal slut for a few months. It’s a really long and kinda complicated story so I’ll just generalize as best as I can. Even though she was married she completely fell for my homeboy and started treating him like a sugar baby and her own personal human dildo. Also, she was much older than both of us as she was pushing 50 while we were both maybe 20 at the time.

Of course he didn’t mind and played right along since he was young and just living his best life. I remember us having conversations about her before I met her myself and he pretty much knew she just liked the idea of having a “black daddy”, given her background, but he ain’t care because he was using her too. She would give him money and gifts and constantly snuck away to get her fix. The interesting part was her husband definitely wouldn’t have approved since they both had deep south backgrounds and he in particular was a bigot, according to her. He didn’t like anyone outside of his own race and frequently threw around slurs, especially the N word. He was some big-time foreman and had a lot of minorities under him who treated like ******* but was just a general asshole. Once again, this was according to her. The funny part was she was probably that way as well and played along with it but just secretly craved black dick. She even had a “southern pride” tramp stamp consisting mainly of the confederate flag that covered a big portion of her lower back, amongst other tattoos.

To make a long story short, after fooling around with her for months he talked her into letting us run a train on her but it turned into us basically sharing her for some months after. Of course I didn’t get the extra treatment outside of sex since she really belonged to him but she was my fucktoy just much as she was his. That first encounter in particular was mind-blowing because of how freaky she got having just met me. She had already been fucking him raw for a while but she gave me the same treatment on the strength of trusting him and even gave me the privilege of opening up her ass (my buddy never thought to try it with her before that night). We spent a few hours fucking her all over his apartment and cumming in her whenever and however we wanted. We finished her off that night with him busting in her mouth and me busting in her ass one after the other. Since it was late and she was out longer that she expected, she didn’t even brush her teeth or shower so she went home with alcohol and dick on her breath and her pussy and ass was cum.

After that it was all fair game for a few months until things happened and the situation just sort of faded away. Most of the time she was just fucking him or we were sharing her together but occasionally I got her to myself.

Now that I’m a little more mature, I kinda feel bad about the situation because I can see now how she was using us and we were using her and I also think about what would have happened to her, or us for that matter, if her husband found out especially knowing the gory details. There were plenty nights (and even days) when we sent her back home full of cum having done god knows what with us. We treated her like a real slut and she loved it but at any moment it could have went really bad if she decided she was upset with us or she got caught. I don’t think I need to spell it out but most know what I mean. I often think about that first time in particular because not only was it some of the best sex I ever had but I still can’t believe a so-called happily married woman allowed herself to get fucked like that and went home to her husband like it wasn’t nothing.

At the time we felt like players and it felt good to treat a white slut like that, especially knowing her husband would be mortified if he knew but that still doesn’t change the fact we got used as well.

Im Pam a married white woman and I freely give my white pussy to every black man that wants to pound the ******* out of it and cum in a married white womans pussy! I feel I owe it to every black gentleman and even tho I am married to a white man I open my legs and my mouth for every black man to fuck and use for his pleasure!I get gangbanged,gang raped,and I service many black men whenever and wherever they want me.My husband knows I am black owned and he submits and they take me completely!

Im Pam a married white woman and I freely give my white pussy to every black man that wants to pound the ******* out of it and cum in a married white womans pussy! I feel I owe it to every black gentleman and even tho I am married to a white man I open my legs and my mouth for every black man to fuck and use for his pleasure!I get gangbanged,gang raped,and I service many black men whenever and wherever they want me.My husband knows I am black owned and he submits and they take me completely!
you get it :)

I'll be in NYC in August. We should chat

This might be a somewhat different perspective but me and a friend took advantage of a situation where we basically turned a married, well-to-do and privileged white woman with a bigoted husband into our personal slut for a few months. It’s a really long and kinda complicated story so I’ll just generalize as best as I can. Even though she was married she completely fell for my homeboy and started treating him like a sugar baby and her own personal human dildo. Also, she was much older than both of us as she was pushing 50 while we were both maybe 20 at the time.

Of course he didn’t mind and played right along since he was young and just living his best life. I remember us having conversations about her before I met her myself and he pretty much knew she just liked the idea of having a “black daddy”, given her background, but he ain’t care because he was using her too. She would give him money and gifts and constantly snuck away to get her fix. The interesting part was her husband definitely wouldn’t have approved since they both had deep south backgrounds and he in particular was a bigot, according to her. He didn’t like anyone outside of his own race and frequently threw around slurs, especially the N word. He was some big-time foreman and had a lot of minorities under him who treated like ******* but was just a general asshole. Once again, this was according to her. The funny part was she was probably that way as well and played along with it but just secretly craved black dick. She even had a “southern pride” tramp stamp consisting mainly of the confederate flag that covered a big portion of her lower back, amongst other tattoos.

To make a long story short, after fooling around with her for months he talked her into letting us run a train on her but it turned into us basically sharing her for some months after. Of course I didn’t get the extra treatment outside of sex since she really belonged to him but she was my fucktoy just much as she was his. That first encounter in particular was mind-blowing because of how freaky she got having just met me. She had already been fucking him raw for a while but she gave me the same treatment on the strength of trusting him and even gave me the privilege of opening up her ass (my buddy never thought to try it with her before that night). We spent a few hours fucking her all over his apartment and cumming in her whenever and however we wanted. We finished her off that night with him busting in her mouth and me busting in her ass one after the other. Since it was late and she was out longer that she expected, she didn’t even brush her teeth or shower so she went home with alcohol and dick on her breath and her pussy and ass was cum.

After that it was all fair game for a few months until things happened and the situation just sort of faded away. Most of the time she was just fucking him or we were sharing her together but occasionally I got her to myself.

Now that I’m a little more mature, I kinda feel bad about the situation because I can see now how she was using us and we were using her and I also think about what would have happened to her, or us for that matter, if her husband found out especially knowing the gory details. There were plenty nights (and even days) when we sent her back home full of cum having done god knows what with us. We treated her like a real slut and she loved it but at any moment it could have went really bad if she decided she was upset with us or she got caught. I don’t think I need to spell it out but most know what I mean. I often think about that first time in particular because not only was it some of the best sex I ever had but I still can’t believe a so-called happily married woman allowed herself to get fucked like that and went home to her husband like it wasn’t nothing.

At the time we felt like players and it felt good to treat a white slut like that, especially knowing her husband would be mortified if he knew but that still doesn’t change the fact we got used as well.
I want that

I think thats a great idea. Honestly since the BLM movement really took off and all the recent changes the past couple of years i celebrate the trend!
I really think it goes deeper than sex...its a form of reparations.
And its about time! White men going oussy free and white women getting BBC...perfect!
Reparations has always been an uphill battle but. I wonder if with Juneteenth being a national holiday now it could provide a legal stepstone forward. So if economics is swayed and the power changes those smart whites better get useful....Just a thought in my head to be useful.

It's not crazy because you've analyzed your desires and choose to pursue them willingly.

I am Asian so not about white privileges' but I enjoy same way for men to just enjoy me and use me

Yup, that's hot as fuck. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting a woman like that but absolutely.

I think you are fascinating actually.

Back