BBC revange on white privilege slut. Mental and physical aspect.

I found myself in the situation that i have sex with BBCs actually not for my pleasure. I rather want to be used and hurt and in pain.
I tried all different forms of sex but the most pleasureable in my head is when i just giving my body and give BBC oportunity to punish me for being white priviledge and degraded me for being just a whore.
I love when they pushing their big cooks in my mouth and ass . I like to cry from pain , being slaped.
Sometimes i think im crazy.
Anyone have same thinking?
You are hot

I found myself in the situation that i have sex with BBCs actually not for my pleasure. I rather want to be used and hurt and in pain.
I tried all different forms of sex but the most pleasureable in my head is when i just giving my body and give BBC oportunity to punish me for being white priviledge and degraded me for being just a whore.
I love when they pushing their big cooks in my mouth and ass . I like to cry from pain , being slaped.
I relate to a lot of your post. You're not crazy

There was a time early in our relationship where my black boyfriend ( now my husband ) eventually talked me into having sex with his friends. And where I thought it was only going to be one or two different guys, it turned into being a few more and most of them, more than once. I might add that he always gave me last choice about any guy, meaning if for some reason I didn’t like the guy, I had the choice of refusal. And yes, there were one or two of them that I refused not to have sex with either of them.
There was this one guy that I refused because I didn’t like a number of things that he said during casual conversation with about 5other friends we all gathered to watch a game. He was exceptionally good looking but when he talked about being with a few white girls, the reparation topic came up and he actually said that he liked fucking white girls to pay for the way the girls ancestors treated his great grandfather who was a slave etc.,etc.,and it just seemed to me that his attraction to white hurls was more as revenge snd that’s what he was thinking every time he had his black cock buried in a white girls pussy,. thinking this is for my great grandfather.. He actually said that right in front of the white girl he was with that day and in a joking manner, I was shocked when she said that she loves playing the reparation role with him.
After that evening, that conversation made me very curious about him, and long story short, and without talking to him about the subject, I told my boyfriend that I changed my mind about him and if he still wants to have sex with me, I’m willing to do so.. So it was all set up. Not surprisingly, he was a very good lover and all during the sex, I was thinking of what he was thinking while having sex with me.. Once the experience was over, I asked him.. “was that for your great grandfather..? He was shocked when I asked him that and I think our conversation lasted longer than the foreplay and sex put together but he finally admitted that it’s just something on his mind sometimes when he’s with a white girl and without any disrespect to me, it’s just something he can’t control and apologized to me.. but at the same time, he also said that he’s been attracted to me from the first time he met me and when he found out that my boyfriend was sharing me with a few others, he made it known that he really wanted to be next in line.. and that didn’t mean for his great grandfather. And when he was first told that I rejected him, he was very hurt. I eventually had sex with him a couple times more and never brought the subject up again but I’ve always wondered just how many black men have these thoughts while fucking a white woman....

There was a time early in our relationship where my black boyfriend ( now my husband ) eventually talked me into having sex with his friends. And where I thought it was only going to be one or two different guys, it turned into being a few more and most of them, more than once. I might add that he always gave me last choice about any guy, meaning if for some reason I didn’t like the guy, I had the choice of refusal. And yes, there were one or two of them that I refused not to have sex with either of them.
There was this one guy that I refused because I didn’t like a number of things that he said during casual conversation with about 5other friends we all gathered to watch a game. He was exceptionally good looking but when he talked about being with a few white girls, the reparation topic came up and he actually said that he liked fucking white girls to pay for the way the girls ancestors treated his great grandfather who was a slave etc.,etc.,and it just seemed to me that his attraction to white hurls was more as revenge snd that’s what he was thinking every time he had his black cock buried in a white girls pussy,. thinking this is for my great grandfather.. He actually said that right in front of the white girl he was with that day and in a joking manner, I was shocked when she said that she loves playing the reparation role with him.
After that evening, that conversation made me very curious about him, and long story short, and without talking to him about the subject, I told my boyfriend that I changed my mind about him and if he still wants to have sex with me, I’m willing to do so.. So it was all set up. Not surprisingly, he was a very good lover and all during the sex, I was thinking of what he was thinking while having sex with me.. Once the experience was over, I asked him.. “was that for your great grandfather..? He was shocked when I asked him that and I think our conversation lasted longer than the foreplay and sex put together but he finally admitted that it’s just something on his mind sometimes when he’s with a white girl and without any disrespect to me, it’s just something he can’t control and apologized to me.. but at the same time, he also said that he’s been attracted to me from the first time he met me and when he found out that my boyfriend was sharing me with a few others, he made it known that he really wanted to be next in line.. and that didn’t mean for his great grandfather. And when he was first told that I rejected him, he was very hurt. I eventually had sex with him a couple times more and never brought the subject up again but I’ve always wondered just how many black men have these thoughts while fucking a white woman....
So how did that make you feel about this guy?

So how did that make you feel about this guy?

After our long conversation it made me more understanding to his thinking. He was told about his great grandfather being a slave from his grandmother and it’s had a huge effect on him ever since he was told about him. The main reason I got out of it was that it was the Plantation owners wife who was the meanest to his great grandfather and that’s why he now feels the way about white women in general now. Again, not that he disrespect white women, he only dates white women now, it’s just that he thinks about it ever so often while having sex with his white girlfriend. Kinda like he’s thinking.” I’d bet my great grandfather would never believe in a million years I'm having sex with a beautiful white womanly who is more than willing to receiving my big black cock”. Again, through our conversation it made me understand him a lot more.., and I accept that..

After our long conversation it made me more understanding to his thinking. He was told about his great grandfather being a slave from his grandmother and it’s had a huge effect on him ever since he was told about him. The main reason I got out of it was that it was the Plantation owners wife who was the meanest to his great grandfather and that’s why he now feels the way about white women in general now. Again, not that he disrespect white women, he only dates white women now, it’s just that he thinks about it ever so often while having sex with his white girlfriend. Kinda like he’s thinking.” I’d bet my great grandfather would never believe in a million years I'm having sex with a beautiful white womanly who is more than willing to receiving my big black cock”. Again, through our conversation it made me understand him a lot more.., and I accept that..
Damn that is fucking hot

You are just WOKE, because you are aware of the truth. Great 👍🏻 job 👏 !!!!

It’s not like he fucks me or any other white woman violently or fucking us like he hates us. I actually enjoyed him very much as he was a very good lover.. It’s just that he thinks about it ever so often when he’s with a white girl, especially with his girlfriend who very often plays into it.. She admitted to me once that sometimes she will play the roll of being the Plantation owners wife and he’s the slave fucking her and he then starts really fucking her harder and almost hatefully.. but she likes getting him in that mode and teases him about it..

It’s not like he fucks me or any other white woman violently or fucking us like he hates us. I actually enjoyed him very much as he was a very good lover.. It’s just that he thinks about it ever so often when he’s with a white girl, especially with his girlfriend who very often plays into it.. She admitted to me once that sometimes she will play the roll of being the Plantation owners wife and he’s the slave fucking her and he then starts really fucking her harder and almost hatefully.. but she likes getting him in that mode and teases him about it..
Like that

Reparations has always been an uphill battle but. I wonder if with Juneteenth being a national holiday now it could provide a legal stepstone forward. So if economics is swayed and the power changes those smart whites better get useful....Just a thought in my head to be useful.
If you feel so bad just give every dime you have away and your job to a minority, if you really feel that strongly about it

This might be a somewhat different perspective but me and a friend took advantage of a situation where we basically turned a married, well-to-do and privileged white woman with a bigoted husband into our personal slut for a few months. It’s a really long and kinda complicated story so I’ll just generalize as best as I can. Even though she was married she completely fell for my homeboy and started treating him like a sugar baby and her own personal human dildo. Also, she was much older than both of us as she was pushing 50 while we were both maybe 20 at the time.

Of course he didn’t mind and played right along since he was young and just living his best life. I remember us having conversations about her before I met her myself and he pretty much knew she just liked the idea of having a “black daddy”, given her background, but he ain’t care because he was using her too. She would give him money and gifts and constantly snuck away to get her fix. The interesting part was her husband definitely wouldn’t have approved since they both had deep south backgrounds and he in particular was a bigot, according to her. He didn’t like anyone outside of his own race and frequently threw around slurs, especially the N word. He was some big-time foreman and had a lot of minorities under him who treated like ******* but was just a general asshole. Once again, this was according to her. The funny part was she was probably that way as well and played along with it but just secretly craved black dick. She even had a “southern pride” tramp stamp consisting mainly of the confederate flag that covered a big portion of her lower back, amongst other tattoos.

To make a long story short, after fooling around with her for months he talked her into letting us run a train on her but it turned into us basically sharing her for some months after. Of course I didn’t get the extra treatment outside of sex since she really belonged to him but she was my fucktoy just much as she was his. That first encounter in particular was mind-blowing because of how freaky she got having just met me. She had already been fucking him raw for a while but she gave me the same treatment on the strength of trusting him and even gave me the privilege of opening up her ass (my buddy never thought to try it with her before that night). We spent a few hours fucking her all over his apartment and cumming in her whenever and however we wanted. We finished her off that night with him busting in her mouth and me busting in her ass one after the other. Since it was late and she was out longer that she expected, she didn’t even brush her teeth or shower so she went home with alcohol and dick on her breath and her pussy and ass was cum.

After that it was all fair game for a few months until things happened and the situation just sort of faded away. Most of the time she was just fucking him or we were sharing her together but occasionally I got her to myself.

Now that I’m a little more mature, I kinda feel bad about the situation because I can see now how she was using us and we were using her and I also think about what would have happened to her, or us for that matter, if her husband found out especially knowing the gory details. There were plenty nights (and even days) when we sent her back home full of cum having done god knows what with us. We treated her like a real slut and she loved it but at any moment it could have went really bad if she decided she was upset with us or she got caught. I don’t think I need to spell it out but most know what I mean. I often think about that first time in particular because not only was it some of the best sex I ever had but I still can’t believe a so-called happily married woman allowed herself to get fucked like that and went home to her husband like it wasn’t nothing.

At the time we felt like players and it felt good to treat a white slut like that, especially knowing her husband would be mortified if he knew but that still doesn’t change the fact we got used as well.
I think you all got what you needed. In my experience very few husbands don’t know or suspect their wife’s our out fucking. They can’t admit they like it so they push it away mentality but it turns them on. my option is for you to use any white wife you can. In a year or so the husband will be cleaning your cum from his wife

Back