BBC meets Wife without hubby knowing

I don't violate the golden rule of the hotwife lifestyle which is doing something behind hubby's back but if the wife ever takes that condom off she's getting filled up no questions asked! If she doesn't tell me to feed her my cum💦 so that she can swallow it she's about to get saturated inside like a well watered lawn!♠️

Taking that condom off is like your womb having a big neon sign saying 🎯"shoot here please"!

I don't violate the golden rule of the hotwife lifestyle which is doing something behind hubby's back but if the wife ever takes that condom off she's getting filled up no questions asked! If she doesn't tell me to feed her my cum💦 so that she can swallow it she's about to get saturated inside like a well watered lawn!♠️

Taking that condom off is like your womb having a big neon sign saying 🎯"shoot here please"!
They never use condom on her, she doesnt like it. Its that simple.

Dont know, it could also just be a phase. Its just been a few months in our case.
Well I can't speak for everyone but the majority that have any kind of self respect. If I would have any of kind of sex or even meet someone behind my husbands back he'd throw me out the door and I would do the same to him if he meet someone behind my back. Once trust is broken not to mention the total disrespect for your partner is done like that you don't have a marriage , there is no way back after trust like that is broken.

Well I can't speak for everyone but the majority that have any kind of self respect. If I would have any of kind of sex or even meet someone behind my husbands back he'd throw me out the door and I would do the same to him if he meet someone behind my back. Once trust is broken not to mention the total disrespect for your partner is done like that you don't have a marriage , there is no way back after trust like that is broken.
And thats going to happen for her too if he gets to know about it.

Has anyone planned to leave her hubby for you?
I have always shut them down as soon as they start talking about falling in love with me I tell them to stop and keep fucking them too!♠️

So I have never let it go past the falling part and even get to leaving hubby for me! 80% percent left it at that and 20% percent chose not to see me anymore but I have never broken the golden rule, just broke condoms!

I have always shut them down as soon as they start talking about falling in love with me I tell them to stop and keep fucking them too!♠️

So I have never let it go past the falling part and even get to leaving hubby for me! 80% percent left it at that and 20% percent chose not to see me anymore but I have never broken the golden rule, just broke condoms!
It makes it easier when the bull isnt interested in taking it further.

Sometimes its difficult to know whats dirty talking and whats real serious talk

It makes it easier when the bull isnt interested in taking it further.

Sometimes its difficult to know whats dirty talking and whats real serious talk
I look at it all as dirty talk! Talking about leaving your man for me only makes me fuck you more and more passionately, but when it's over that talk is over as well!

Back