BBC in the locker rooms

Cuckboy24

Male
From
MA, US
As a white kid from a majority black city I run into black guys I the locker room every day. There are Jamaican,Haitian, Cape Verdean, and some white men. It's so clear when the black men shower we won't go in because we know better than to embarrass ourselves but lately I've been making it a point to shower with them and completely soft.

It's so clear when the black men shower we won't go in because we know better than to embarrass ourselves but lately I've been making it a point to shower with them and completely soft.

Since we all know in the real world that all black men do not have monster cocks- many of them are the same size as the average white man- then there must be another reason why going into the shower when the black men are there would be embarrassing. Could you elaborate on what the source of this embarrassment is?

Since we all know in the real world that all black men do not have monster cocks- many of them are the same size as the average white man- then there must be another reason why going into the shower when the black men are there would be embarrassing. Could you elaborate on what the source of this embarrassment is?

Well I hate to bust your bubble but in the real world that I live in, majority of black guys have had a bigger penis than the average white men. I worked at this gym for quite a long time for a free membership (3yrs) cleaning the locker room and workout machine's. I saw more cock in those 3yrs than I care to talk about and rarely saw a white man that could compare evenly. Maybe 1/10 would be on par with them. This isn't some fantasy world its based on my real life experiences so until you spend a few years in a men's locker room observing all the suddle nuances between races please don't chime in

I agree with @JerseyGirl not all black guys are big, not all white guys are small, not all Asian men are small.

Isn't it a bit weird that you're looking at guys penises when you're in the locker room? I'd have thought you'd be more interested in showering, changing then getting out. Locker rooms aren't exactly the most interesting of places.

I agree with @JerseyGirl not all black guys are big, not all white guys are small, not all Asian men are small.

Isn't it a bit weird that you're looking at guys penises when you're in the locker room? I'd have thought you'd be more interested in showering, changing then getting out. Locker rooms aren't exactly the most interesting of places.
Maybe you should read my post and see that I worked at said gym for about 3 yrs, you also failed to read where I mention not all men are this way, sure there are exceptions but majority of the time the black men would be bigger I don't see why that is so hard to believe? I thought this was blacktowhite.net after all. Hell my own high school auto class teacher was white and went to this gym and would poke fun about it when it was just me and him or me and a few white guys.

Well I hate to bust your bubble but in the real world that I live in, majority of black guys have had a bigger penis than the average white men. I worked at this gym for quite a long time for a free membership (3yrs) cleaning the locker room and workout machine's. I saw more cock in those 3yrs than I care to talk about and rarely saw a white man that could compare evenly. Maybe 1/10 would be on par with them. This isn't some fantasy world its based on my real life experiences so until you spend a few years in a men's locker room observing all the suddle nuances between races please don't chime in

Sweetie- I'll chime in whenever and wherever I want so you can save the attitude for someone else. And you spelled subtle wrong. ;)

My aunt has been a nurse in the O.R. of a large hospital in my area for the past 30 years. Among her many duties is to prep patients for surgery; shave the groin area, insert a catheter, etc. In her 30 years she has seen thousands of naked men of all races. Many black men since there are a large number of them in the area.

A while back at some family function the females were all sitting around and talking (and drinking lots of wine) when one of my cousins asked her if it was true what they say about black men. Do they really have enormous cocks? And this is what she said- There are black men with enormous cocks. There are white men with enormous cocks. Indian men, Hispanic.....all races have men with enormous cocks. And all races, even blacks, have men who have small penises. The truth is there isn't really a noticeable difference between black and whites on average. She did say that it does seem to be true that the average oriental male is less endowed on average.

I believe her 30 years seeing THOUSANDS of naked men trumps your three years at the gym.

But guess what? It doesn't matter. Some people might be hung up on cock size but the majority of women care more about other things. Attitude, confidence, the contrast of color just to name a few. If cock size was all that mattered I'd just fuck my husband. He's as big as many black guys and has the stamina to fuck for a long time. But it's not the same for me as when I'm getting fucked by a black guy because I just get off more getting fucked by a black guy!!! I'm sure a lot of it is in my mind but the mind is the real #1 sex organ.

Does your gym use the old open "prison" shower system? :bounce:

I do feel your locker room pain - the small penis guys usually are the ones that wait until they are in the shower stall with the curtain pulled before removing their underwear/shorts and walk out with their towel on until they put their underwear on under their towel. :) I bet none of the black males in the locker room do this - in my gym they hold conversations just standing there naked - what confidence!

I wonder if Bulls recognize this as a sign of a potential cuckold?
It seems we share the same moves when it comes to the public shower haha I would always try to hide it but now I take pride in being smaller. And the black men that casually walk around naked like they own the place will probably take note of that as a possible cuckold.

Just so you know, ALL GUYS LOOK. We might get more sly when we do it. We might look less often as the novelty wears off. But all guys look. Small guys look out of jealousy or awe. big guys look to savor their advantage. everybody in between looks to figure out how they rank. seriously, we look ;-)

i have seen lots of cock and so many in my mouth and i will say there is not much difference and most men do not care what other men have and if your self worth depends on your dick then you have a problem

I played team sport for many years. You can't help but see other guys' dicks in a changing room. We're all different sizes, white or black. Actually the biggest guy in our team was white. He was a fireman, who didn't need another hose. The fucking thing was ridiculous. Don't know if it's a sport thing, but I don't remember any really tiny fellas white or black. Anyway what difference does it make I'm sure none of us are fantasizing about our wives taking average cocks are we ?

In my early school years, I went to a nearly all-white school. I was always one of the smaller guys, but there were only a few guys that seemed dramatically larger. I tried to reassure myself that I wasn't THAT small. Later on I transferred to a bigger urban school where I was one of the few white guys in the locker room. Man, was that an adjustment. there were few black guys on the smaller side, though none as small as I was. the big shock was just how many black guys there were that really put me to shame. it was devastating uncovering myself in that environment... and that was before the public teasing started.

but hey, we don't need to rely on anecdotal information. all sorts of researchers-- from condom companies to sexual health institutes-- have done global research on penis size. the specifics can vary, but most find sub-Saharan Africa and Afro-Latino are chart toppers. there's no end of infographics out there that puts small guys in their place, especially Asian and white guys.7f36tze539611.jpgaverage-penis-size-by-country.jpgBmjqHziCYAA55r4.jpghard-facts-about-penis-size.jpgmain-qimg-6846ab868906d236a03b386ef36f843f.jpgworld-map-with-countries-free-world-map-of-the-penis-size-worldwide-country-by-country-tar-map...jpg

Can I point out that there's a big difference between looking at men when erect and not. Just because it's big when limp doesn't mean it gets any bigger when erect, while something small can inflate rather a lot. Let's just say context matters.

Can I point out that there's a big difference between looking at men when erect and not. Just because it's big when limp doesn't mean it gets any bigger when erect, while something small can inflate rather a lot. Let's just say context matters.
you have a tight little ass!!!!!!!! I wanna bite it!!

Back