BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

I can't believe these things actually happen.

We attended one in a college town. There were both older and college age black studs. There was a bedroom used as a play room and one bedroom for one on one. The husbands were left in the living room watching sports. I heard the wives cheering my wife on. I walked back into the playroom just time to she her climb on top of at least a foot of thick black cock. I watched in shock as she took every inch to the hilt and road to climax are climax as the other wives cheered her. I couldn't believe she took it all. One of the wives led me back to the living room. I could hear her moaning and the sounds of skin slapping and her pussy squishing with her juices. After a while, she came out with her gown and her big tits hanging out with love marks on them. She gave me a tongue kiss coated with semen. A young African college with a thick cock that hung to his knee soft took her back to the one on one room and locked the door. He fucked her for about an hour. She sounded like she was cumming constantly and moaning incoherently. A little while after the sounds stopped, he came out and got a couple of the wives to help her. One on each side of her helped to the bathroom to recover.Later, she and the other wives sat around laughing about how much they enjoyed it. One said tomorrow would be sore pussy Sunday so the husbands were going to do without. When we got back to our hotel, she showed me her pussy. It was swollen and very dilated. Cum was still oozing out. She said she was too sore to let me fuck her but she had me lick the cum out of her pussy while she told me how incredible those big black cocks felt and how they grew even more as they erupted in her pussy. I am not sure how many loads she fed me. She was stilled stretched and sore for several days.

Back