BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Depends on your area I think. I used to live in Cincinnati and was part of a pretty good one and we stayed busy. Now in central Florida I haven’t found one specifically dedicated to gangbangs but there are BBC groups that attend and host parties here and occasionally try to put one together but even that can fall through sometimes.

Problem is both the couple/women and the men can be flaky or have scheduling conflicts. I used to try to organize them and had some wonderful successes but the hit rate is so low it’s just not worth it unless you make it almost a full time hobby.
It's a shame you abandoned it, I've tried to find some groups for myself but it's been impossible.

6 o 7 very inches
That’s really tough to put together. No wonder you’ve had issues. That’s many is nigh impossible to organize on your own, especially as a private stand alone event. You’d need to find an established group to pull that off or find six or seven guys you already know and have played with that are willing to do that for you. Knowing them beforehand would also dampen safety/security concerns that really amplify with a group that large as well.

I'm more interested in a successful and hot DP scenario with experienced guys.
DP is one of my favorite things ever. That’s a lot easier to pull off, especially if you already are with or know one guy who is willing. Going to a swinger club on a single men heavy night would be the easiest way to find someone and if you’d like more privacy than a club provides then you can always get their info and invite them somewhere you’re more comfortable.

You could fry Black U.S Service men on vacation
I'm lucky enough to live close to a military institution. Meeting a group of guys is super easy. I once met a gorgeous back man at a dance club and we hit it off. After a few dates, I felt comfortable enough to ask if he had a few friends that could join us. We talked about it and the next day he brought three of his friends. Four is about all I could handle. More than that is work, not enjoyment.

I'm lucky enough to live close to a military institution. Meeting a group of guys is super easy. I once met a gorgeous back man at a dance club and we hit it off. After a few dates, I felt comfortable enough to ask if he had a few friends that could join us. We talked about it and the next day he brought three of his friends. Four is about all I could handle. More than that is work, not enjoyment.
I do agree

I have attended a few while in the lifestyle and it certainly depends on what type of gangbang it is. Too many men one female, not my cup of tea, I prefer the intimacy of one on one.

I have attended a few while in the lifestyle and it certainly depends on what type of gangbang it is. Too many men one female, not my cup of tea, I prefer the intimacy of one on one.
I feel you, but in my case I'd like to see several guys having two or three ladies. More orgy-like I guess. I'm sure that would turn her on a lot.

Back