BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I'm lucky enough to live close to a military institution. Meeting a group of guys is super easy. I once met a gorgeous back man at a dance club and we hit it off. After a few dates, I felt comfortable enough to ask if he had a few friends that could join us. We talked about it and the next day he brought three of his friends. Four is about all I could handle. More than that is work, not enjoyment.
There's an army base in the next town from where I went to college. That was where I got most involved with black guys.

I would love to have a wife into gang bangs, strictly with BBC or otherwise. Sometimes I imagine the many different positions: spit roast, DP, anal, bukkake, etc. One of the most appealing is for her to just take load after load in her pussy. Just have the guys line up, one after another to pump a load into her so that cum is pouring out of her pussy. I could have arranged that with my first wife. Unfortunately, our marriage ended before I understood what I really wanted sexually. She definitely would have been up for gang bangs. After our marriage ended, she and another woman blew an entire college football team. She said they were covered with cum. I so much wish that we had worked things out.

You’ve got the answer yet?
It happens in Paris - sometimes. Saturday evening there’s tonnes of private sex orgy parties, where they try at least to have 3 men for every woman. But in some events held in sex clubs, they allow in uninvited men, who are not on the invite list, but are nevertheless, let in anyway cos’ - well there‘s less than three men for every woman.
I have even entered a ‘Queen of Spades’ private party, and me, a middle aged white boi was let in anyway uninvited ! …and the presence of men was not overwhelming, mostly blacks and a few white boys (excluding well cuckloded white husbands, happy to see their wifes being rammed by the black guys).
I even saw a few really hot women with small ‘Queen of Spades’ tattoos just above their bottom ! I felt out of place, and I asked a black guy if I was out of place there, he just laughed and told me to ‘fuck them well, and they’ll be happy’. Afterwards the frenzy for sex was so crazy that I don’t think women cared if you were black or white, as long as you had a hard dick to play with, they were happy !

tumblr_ordtzslp7a1vxzuy9o1_1280-jpg.1320361

I LOVE GANGBANGS!!!!! I HAVE BECUM SUCH A BBC SLUT!!!!!
A happy girl, for sure. Orgasm paradise is winking!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Yes :)

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

Many years ago, met a great woman at a club who had a book of thirty guys or so..
Said she could set up what ever we wanted, single guy, couple of guys, gang bangs..
we could look though her book and choose who we wanted.
Nearly went for it .. but was early days for us, and sounded hot but over whelming
so we let the opportunity pass. ... Just one guy at a time for us, but not judging those
that can go for more! ... May be one day!

I cannot define it “a party” but I’ve been shared from my bull with two others bbc in a couple of occasions. It has been really amazing and I think there will be further time to do it again in the future.
Having my lover as one of the three bbc was relaxing for me , I wouldn’t do it with all unknowns people.
It’s a joy to play with black bulls. I guess they love you too!

husband, here I love the thought of seeing my wife enjoy herself with multiple black men and even encourage it.
Wife here, I love seeing my husband look over at me while I am being used by multiple black men. It has always been a fantasy and I am grateful that we can share this fantasy together.
The perfect partnership! It keeps the both of you happy and it shows.

we have been to several, arranged by others, gangbang parties and have had mixed results; some good and some bad. usually the desires of people there don't match what our interests are.
Most of the time my Husband arranges gangbangs of me with mostly BBC's we know and occasionally a few new one, or the regulars bring a friend. They all know and respect our limits. They are aware if some one gets out of line they will not be invite back
Your lifestyle keeps you young and pretty. So smart!

Back