BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I'm lucky enough to live close to a military institution. Meeting a group of guys is super easy. I once met a gorgeous back man at a dance club and we hit it off. After a few dates, I felt comfortable enough to ask if he had a few friends that could join us. We talked about it and the next day he brought three of his friends. Four is about all I could handle. More than that is work, not enjoyment.
Yes near the Army base is great, lots of club and lots of strong guys

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Hell yeah

As a husband I love the idea of a cuckold party where we white cuckolds watch our wives taken by exclusively well hung black guys. I think it is the eroticism of being there with a group of other cuckolds experiencing it together.

I do like the idea of us cuckolds being told to service the bulls too when there are not enough women to go around or they are too exhausted.

Back