BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Going to one here in Utica NY August 5th, 2022.
Was an invite. White woman, sexy brunette. This is her first gangbang and she said, she wants to be "destroyed," or her boyfriend won't let her do it again. Only 3 guys and that's counting me.
For some reason it's not easy to set one up.
I'm thinking the other two will "Flake," and it'll just be me. I'll let you know what happened...

We, attended quite a few BBC gang bang parties, that were arranged by My wife,s long term BBC boyfriend, sometimes it was Her versus ( A Gang of varying sizes ) or sometimes other bisexual/ lesbian woman would be invited.
My wife always seemed to be the centre of attention from when we got started white on white swinging, She was one of life’s naturall beautiful woman, and was,always one of the first girls to be fucked.
When She started having BBC, and eventually finding a Regular BBC partner/ partners,Her boyfriend discovered that He had a quite stunning looking older woman on His hands that, was fearless when it came to sexual adventures, was a submissive exhibitionist, and enjoyed pleasing Her partners male & female.
I have always been able fortunately, to be able to satisfy my Wife with what I have ( Fortunately).
But She did enjoy a BBC or 2 or 3 or more.
I always loved watching and listening to the action ever since we first started in the lifestyle,and most of all enjoyed growing old with a beautiful woman, who is totally confident about what She enjoys sexually.
The downside is :- One day you both get too old !!! For the lifestyle.
But the love between us is so so solid, Now well in our 70,s .
We occasionally like to read about what younger people get up too, it does seem easier nowadays.
Not any regrets, Had some wild times 😜

Back