BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I have just had my first gang bang , it was very good but totally exhausting., it was arranged by Del my black lover whom I had fallen out with due to him arranging a gang bang with twelve of his closest friends with out consulting me or my husband.
we were asked by Connie his niece and my friend whom had told him I was ripe for seduction at a party that she was having. He became my black lover and we had an exceptional sexual relationship up until he arranged the gang bang .
Moving on Connie asked if my husband and I would meet with her and Del to sort out our differences.
we agreed and when we met Connie suggested that maybe that Del could arrange for six of his friends to join us for a gang bang as both Del and his brother had both fucked me twice each on occasions so six would only be two more than I had experienced before.
We agreed that I would accept six but no more, Connie said she would control it and if at any point I wanted it to stop she would stop them .
So Del arranged it for the following Saturday evening in the back room of the bar where we always meet him .
The evening arrived we went to the bar I was really nervous but excited at the same time.
Connie took me through to the back room where a mattress had been placed on a table, Connie told me to take my outer clothes off jus to stay in my see through body stocking that had. An open crotch, then to get on the mattress I did as she said.
She then told me to lay on my back, she took my arms and tied them to the table legs, then told me to spread my legs wide she then tied them to the table legs Leaving me tied spread eagled with my pussy wide open.Then she moved behind my head lifting it she placed a blindfold over my eyes I was now helpless I couldn’t see anything or move.
Connie told me the first guy was coming into the room, he moved to my right not sure if it was him or Connie guided his cock to my hand it was very hard but not so big he then climbed on the mattress moving between my open thighs then I felt his cock head between my labia lips then nudging at the entrance of my vagina. Then I felt his cock head penetrating my vagina then he thrust hard and his cock was Deep in my cunt, it felt good but he didn’t last long before he ejaculated in my cunt .
he climbed off and the next guy got on and moved between my thighs he placed his cock at my vagina and just pushed his cock into me I was slippery from the other guy’s cum , his cock felt bigger than the first guy’s,
I then had a guy Climb over my head and Connie told me to open my mouth and suck his cock .it felt slippery but I sucked him for about ten minutes before he started throbbing and started cumin I sucked him swallowing as much cum as I could.
The guy fucking me was pounding me hard then started grunting and moaning calling me a married whore cunt then he rammed hard and started shooting his cum deep in my cunt god he just kept twitching as he shot cum after cum into me .
These were the first two but As we progressed to six each penis got bigger and y the time No six had me I was in total comunes state but as No six was pounding my pussy I had a woman climbed over my face Connie told me to lick the hairy pussy I dis so and fingered her eventually got three fingers in her cunt , but I had no idea who she was but her pussy lips were. Very thick and Deep
We spent around three hours with them fucking me while I was sucking cocks.
Del is now in the process of arranging another gang bang with the other six guy’s.

Last edited:
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Idk I would just one on one

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

You know we'd love to attend one! I'm sure we'd have a great time to where we would want to do it on the regular. ;)

I love the more the merrier😏

Back